He didn't argue with me...whether it had anything to do with me telling him while cooking dinner...holding a very big knife while I was doing so, I can't say for certain.

Mali tilts his head. "I think you'll know really soon." He murmurs, and I'm a little surprised.

"What makes you say that baby?"

"Just a feeling..." He answers, and my curiosity flares. This isn't the first time he's said something vague like this...there have been many times where he's insisted on moving things that he 'saw' falling, or brought his raincoat to family outings that ended up having unexpected rain...Butch has even told me about all the times he's somehow predicted my cravings or nausea spells for this pregnancy, which have been pretty spot on...

To the point where we don't even question when he tells us something, though it's still pretty amazing. It's made me pretty sure he's a Seer...a werewolf gifted with premonition.

"How strong is that feeling?" I ask, and he scrunches his face up the same way Butch says I do when I'm thinking hard.

"Very strong..." He answers as he rests his head on my belly, and I take a deep breath to keep calm. I know with my scheduled c-section a week from today, my doctor has said it's also possible I could go into early labor any day now...but usually Mali predicts things within an hour of them happening...

"Daddy's here." He states without hesitation, and not even two minutes afterwards the back door opens. This kid is good.

"Daddy!" Amber calls excitedly as she runs towards the kitchen, and I smile as I hear her giggling as Butch greets her like he normally does. Malichi then follows her and runs to the kitchen, he too wanting the routine greeting.

"There's my cute little warrior, and my little man!" My mate chuckles, and I smile widely at the sight of him coming into the living room with a pup attached to each leg, both giggling as he lumbers along in what has become known as the 'monster walk'.

"Oh! Babydoll they got me! The little beasts have got me!" He cries out dramatically, all of us laughing at his acting. They both jump off as he starts to dramatically fall to the floor, only to pounce on his chest as he rolls onto his back in front of me.

"I'm down! I'm down! Run for your life babydoll!" He cries, and I shake with laughter as Malichi 'holds him down' while Amber peppers her dad's face with kisses.

"Noooo! Have mercy!" He chuckles, and I burst with giggles. He's like a giant kid...it's adorable.

"That's enough little ones, your father's been defeated." I say between giggles, and they finally let him go. He sighs in fake relief as he turns his head to face me, a dopey grin on his face.

"My hero...you saved me again." He murmurs, and I shake my head at him. Goddess I love this man...

"If you have this much trouble with two, what's going to happen once you have five playing this game?" I question teasingly, and he rolls over to rest his chin on my belly.

"More adorable little ones to be saved from by my gorgeous mate." He purrs, wrapping his arms around me as best as he can as my cheeks turn scarlet. I know he means it, but I don't really feel like I am.

"Why do you keep saying that?" I murmur.

"Because you keep doubting it babydoll."

"Of course I do...I look I swallowed a giant beach ball, and feel like it's been filled with water instead of air." I mutter, my oversized belly has been the cause of my back pain, sleeping troubles, and my sore, swollen feet...which I can't even see anymore.