-Chapter 13-

I'm back my lovelies! Enjoy! Don't forget to follow and vote please!! 😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Butch

I can't seem to keep my hands off of her.

It's been a little over a week since we've been together as mates, with both of us knowing what we are, and it's only made me more clingy...like knowing the truth has made our attraction to each other stronger.

Her scent is even more intense to me now, just catching the faintest whiff sends me hunting her down like a bloodhound until I find her, and once I do I proceed to nuzzle her warm skin, pull her into an embrace, or kiss her like my life depends on it...

Which is exactly what we're doing right now.

When she answered her door she was still in her pajamas, which consisted of one of my t-shirts hanging halfway off her shoulders and a pair of her basketball shorts. Her wild bedhead and half asleep expression was a clear sign she just got out of bed...

But my Goddess it was the most sexy thing I've ever seen in my life.

And that was my last coherent thought before me and my wolf attacked her lips hungrily, groaning as she quickly returned the gesture just as feverishly, the sparks practically exploding against our skin as we touch.

I don't really remember when exactly we left the front door, but I do know that at some point we ended up on the couch without breaking our passionate make out session, her legs straddling my lap while my hands grip her hips and waist.

Finally, after a while of nearly devouring each other, she pulls away to catch her breath, and I take the opportunity to move down her jaw and neck. Her gasps and pants let me know that I'm doing my job well, and they only get louder as I start nipping and licking at her sensitive skin, leaving kiss marks that will definitely bruise into visible hickeys.

"Oh Goddess..." She pants, and I growl in response.

Reaching the curve of her exposed shoulder, her grip on my hair tightens and her legs tremble, eliciting my instinct to let my canines descend...and I groan in frustration. This has been the reason we've stopped our make out sessions in the past, my wolfs instinct to mark her seeming to interfere just as it's getting good...

Damn this is irritating. I growl as I press a kiss to her shoulder, starting to pull away before I go to far.

"Do it Butch...I want you to." Tempest murmurs.

My eyes widen, and Jackson growls lowly.

"Babydoll..." I hesitate.

"I know exactly what it means...go ahead."

At her gentle nudge to my head, I return to my work on her shoulder, kissing and sucking the sensitive skin as she lets out soft mewls in response. Goddess...I could never tire of that voice.

After a few minutes of finding the perfect spot to mark her as mine, I finally sink my canines into her skin, and her soft moan makes me shiver.

"Oh Mishka..." She breathes out.

Even though I have no idea what that means, it still elicits a low growl from me as her thoughts and mine swirl together, our mind link coming to fruition as my scent fills the room and permanently attaches to her warm skin. As I retract my canines and tentatively clean the wound with my tongue, she drops her head to my shoulder, her soft panting music to my ears.

"Mine." Jackson and I rumble out together, pressing a kiss to her shoulder.

"So possessive..." She hums, her breath tickling my neck.