turning bad

Eric wasn't feeling good and he told daniel. Daniel wanted to help but everytime daniel touchs eric he'll push him away. "AHHHH. HELP ME DANIEL." Eric screamed and then daniel saw that eric hair was growning and and that his skin was starting to turn white.

With liu

Liu was spying on them and he knows that eric and daniel had sex and he knows that eric is changing into his true self. "Let me help you." Liu said as he was coming in the room and daniel change and step in front of eric. "No creepypasta will come close to eric." Daniel said and liu stood there and then he looked at eric. "You have no idea how much he is suffering right know. And I know how to help him." Liu said and daniel looked at eric and he doesn't like to see his boyfriend suffering. "Fine but I'm going with you. I don't trust you creepypastas." Daniel said and liu nodded his head and liu pick him up and took him to the house that he was born. "Slenderman and Jeff come here." Liu screamed and daniel never took his eyes off eric and when slenderman saw that daniel was there he went for him. "Liu why is here?" Slenderman asked and then he looked what liu was holding and he know that it was his son because he saw his wrist and it was glowing. "Stay with this demon." Slenderman asked smile dog and daniel wasn't happy about that. "No I want to be with eric so I can protect him from all of you." Daniel said and slenderman looked at him.

"AAAHHHH DANIEL PLEASE." Eric screamed and daniel went with eric and he looked at him and then he kissed his forehead.  "Don't worry they will help you. I don't know how but they say can help you." Daniel told eric and eric nodded his head. "Slenderman why is there so mine nosie." Jeff asked slenderman and he looked around and he saw that zalgos son was here and his son in lius arms. "Let's finish it slenderman I don't want my son to suffere." Jeff said and slenderman noddwd his head but has soon as they where getting ready. Zalgo came and he looked at his son. "Liu and Ben you will stay with my son and this demon. And jeff I don't want you to come closer to zalgo and the rest of you come with me." Slenderman said and then he went out.

"Son? What does he mean son?" Daniel asked them and Jeff looked at them and then he looked at Daniel. "Eric that's what you guys call him. He is my son and the reason why he is like this is because of your father. Your father want my son to create a super soldier but we had an idea to hide him so we did but the time has come to bring him back." Jeff explained and daniel was shooked all this te he was dateing a creepypasta his enemy but how would both of them know if they didn't. "Jeff it's complete." Liu said and daniel looked at eric and know his skin was white, he had black hair, tentecules, black eyes and blood red lips. "Eric are you okay." Daniel asked him and touched his cheek and eric nodded his head and then he heard some noise that was coming from outside. "What's going on and who are all this people?" Eric asked and he looked around and saw so many people and then he looked at daniel and then he hughed him. "Slenderman and father are fighting with other people. I know this people and you eric are one of them." Daniel said and eric looked at him and then he looked at himself and he had changed. Eric looked at outside and it was true Daniels father was fighting with a very tall guy. With out thinking he ran outside and looked. "Well, well. It's little baby boy and my son daniel." Zalgo said and he smirked and then he started to walk closer to eric and daniel. "Father stop you can't do anything right know." Daniel told his father and zalgo laughed. But eric was doing something and he couldn't explain how it happened because one minute he was standing next to daniel and the next he was fighting Daniels father. "Leave them alone. Leave me alone and leave daniel alone." Eric said and he couldn't stop all he wanted to do was to protect this people and his boyfriend. "If I can't have you then I just have tp take the little guy that Jeff has inside his stomche. My plane back fired but know I won't have trouble." Zalgo said and eric didn't know what got into him because he just attacked. "Don't you dare touch him." Eric said and then zalgo punched him and eric fell back. That made daniel very mad. "Leave father we don't want trouble. Don't come back here again father." Daniel told his father and zalgo smirled and then he left and daniel went to eric. Eric looked at him and then he fainted and he grabbed him and he picked him up and then daniel turned back into his human. "What are you?" Liu said and daniel looked at him and then he looked back at eric.

"I'm half demon and half human and I'm Eric's boyfriend and know he belongs to me." Daniel said and liu nodded his head and then he looked at Jeff and then at slenderman. "They had sex." Liu said and Jeff looked worried and slenderman looked mad because know his son that hr found will be carrying a demons baby. "Slenderman let it go. Both of us know that one day our son will fall in love and carry a child." Jeff said and that slenderman claim down just a little and then he looked at daniel and then at his son. "Bring him to a room and you daniel I will ask you some quzbut not today." Slenderman said and daniel noddded his head and then masky showed him Eric's room.