puppeeter and bloody painter

Painter and puppeteer we're in their room cuddling each other on the bed. "Painter if I die promise me that you will keep going, killing people, not crying over my dead body and remember me as a good killer and a good boyfriend." Puppeteer said and bloody painter looked at him and thenhe looked into puppeteers eyes and then he kissed him. Puppeteer grabbed him from the waist and then he started to kiss him passionate. Then bloody painter stopped and then he looked at him and then he kissed him again. "Why... Would... You... Say... That." Helyon said between kisses. And Helyon... That's his really name but nobody calls him that only puppeteer. Painter didn't want puppeteer to die and he didn't want slenderman to chose him to go into the war and fight because he meet die. Then puppeteer stopped and then he kissed him on the top of the head and then he kissed his nose. "Because I don't want you to be sad and mope around every time you hear my name and I don't want you to scream over my die body and I want you to have a good memory of me." He told him and bloody painter smiled and then he got on top of puppeteer and then he kissed his head, forehead, nose, and then mouth. "Then make me have a good memory of you. Make me remember everything about you. I'm all ours." Bloody painter said and puppeteer smirked and then he pinned down painter and he started to kiss him. Painter smiled and then puppeteer let go of painters hands and he wrapped them around puppeteer and then painter took off the hat that he always wears and then he throw it somewhere in the room. Painter broke the kiss and then he licked puppeteers lips and then he smirked. "I love you." Painter said and then puppeteer used his strings and then painters hands were tied up and his legs as while.

"Using your powers on me. Mmm... My favorite toy." Paint said and then puppeteer smirked and then he started to take off painters clothes and then he started to kiss his neck and then he started to leave marks on him and then he went down to his chest and then he went to his right nipple and then he started to suck and lick on it and paint smiled and he pulled on the strings. Painter moaned and the puppeteer went all the way Dow to painters Cock and he put the whole thing inside gis mouth and then he started to Bob his down up and down. "P-ppuppeteer please... Ahhh fuck me." Paint said ans then puppeteer stopped and then he took off all his clothes and throw them somewhere in the room. He let got of painters hands and then painter got on his kness and then he started to lick and suck on puppeteers Cock. Puppeteer started to play with painters hair and then puppeteer started to thrust inside painters mouth and painter started to moan because the base of cock was hitting his throat. "Fuck... Ahhhh... I'm about to cum." Puppeteer said and then he cummed and painter swallow it all and then puppeteer pushed him back to the bed and then he opened his legs and then he saw painters beautiful hole and then he started lick it and painter started to moan. "P-puppeteer please fuck me... Ahhh... Please." Painter started to beg and puppeteer loves that and then he slapped painters thighs and then he stop licking. Puppeteer knows that painter loves it rough so there is no point on prep him so he went in row and started to thrust fast and hard and then he used his strings again and tied his hands and then he started thrust faster and harder. Painter started to moan and then he started grip on the strings. "Puppeteer.... Fuck ahhh... Faster." Painter moaned and then he went faster and painter smiled and I wanted to cum so badly and puppeteer knows that because he could feel painters walls closeing in on him.
"You want to cum. Beg for it." Puppeteer said and painter couldn't even form a fucking sentence and I tried so hard but he couldn't the only thing you could do was moan and say stupid things. "Puppeteer... Ahhh.. Please let me cum... Please... Ahhhh... I will be good.... Ahhh." Paibted begged and puppeteer smirked and then be started to pumbe up painters Cock and then painter started to shake and started to moan loudand then puppeteer let painters hands free and painter wrapped his hands around puppeteer and then painter kissed him and then he started to pull on puppeteers hair. "Cum for me baby." Puppeteer said and painter cummed and then he smiled and puppeteer was still moving because he hasnt cummed and then he cummed inside painter and then both of them laied down abd then painter pulled the covers over their bodies and they started to cuddle. "Thank god that we told slenderman to sound proof the door and the windows." Puppeteer said and painter smiled and then he kissed him and then both of them feel asleep.