2 months

Everyone is getting ready for the fight and jeff was setting down on the bed and he was to getting ready... But he was getting ready to give birth to his baby and slenderman was ready to fight and also to be there for jeff but you might ask how will he be there in two parts? Will he will dress trender as him. "Why me slenderman. Why not offender or splender?" Trender asked him and then slenderman pointed at both them. "Offenderman can't do it because he's to sexually and splenderman is tan and to happy. And you are just like me but we have to paint your tentucols black." He said and trender sighed and then he nodded his head and he didn't say anything because slenderman has a point. Everything was ready to go and everything will go as planned and they will life their baby alone. "Slenderman what's your next move." Ticci Toby said and slenderman looked at everyone and they look more stronger then before. "Keep on training and don't let Jeff go anywhere by himself." Slenderman said and everyone nodded their head and some went to train more and others went to Jeff's room. Ever since zalgo known about Jeff's pregnancy slenderman has been busy and doesn't have time for him any more and he doesn't like it... Staying here in his room all day. Of course liu will come and visit him but right know that zalgo is about to come.. Liu doesn't have time for him to and he feels left out.

"Don't worry jeff everything will be alright I promise you that." Liu said and jeff smiled and then he hugged his brother. Jeff didn't want to this but he has to... To protect his baby and to protect everyone he loves. "Liu I want you to promise me something... When I give birth help slenderman keep my baby safe and promise me you'll keep a close eye on the baby when it's all grown up because." And jeff stopped because he hasn't real practice it and if he does then it will be great. "Because I found a spell for slenderman book and I want to case it on the baby when it's born." Jeff told liu and liu nodded his head and then he hugged jeff to seal the deal. Nobody knows about Jeff's plane... Only liu... But the other creepypastas or slenderman don't know about this and jeff would like it to keep it that way until his ready to tell everyone.

"Jeff where are going?" Laughing jack said and then jeff looked at jack and then he smiled. "Slenderman I need to talk to him." He told him and jack nodded his head and he help jeff to slenderman office and then jack knock on the door and slenderman opened it and he looked at laughing jack and then at jeff and he nodded his head and he help him and then he thank jack and then he closed the door. "Jeff what's wrong?" Slenderman asked him and jeff started to cey and then slenderman hugged him. Everything was wrong right know and everything went wrong when he started to have this thought about slenderman and then when he got pregnant and when slenderman started to protect him but of course he can't tell slenderman and that's not the whole truth. "Everything I can't take it anymore... I don't want nobody to die but at the same time I don't want my baby to die." Jeff told slenderman and slenderman started to pat Jeff's hair and he started to claim down and slenderman carried jeff al the way to the couch and laied him down. "Slenderman I'm sorry." Jeff said and slenderman gave him a confuse look and jeff started to explain everything and slenderman couldn't believe it. "Jeff that's hard to do. Do you think that you can pull it out." Slenderman asked him and jeff nodded his head and slenderman agreed with him because he would do anything for his baby.

"We don't have much time so we need to get ready but frist you need to rest because this spell will take most of your energy." Slenderman told jeff and jeff nodded his head and he took a nap but slenderman knows that jeff wouldn't pull the spell because he would be tried and he will fall asleep... So he needs to do it. He took out his book and he found the spell that jeff was talking about and he started to practice it and then he kept on looking and he found something else. He found how to but the symbol of the parents and this spell keeps the powers of child and when the child turns 18... Slowly the powers will come and the child will take it's true form and he looked at it and then he looked at jeff... It's for the best for him and for jeff and when the right time comes then they will look for their baby. Slenderman sigh and then he put the book away and went next to jeff... Jeff looks so peaceful when he sleeps and slenderman kissed him and then he went back to work. He doesn't like when he leaves jeff alone so every time when he needs to go to his office then he will take jeff with him because he feels that if he is with him... He could protect him more and be with him more. Everyone was ready for that day to come but also everyone had a little fright inside of them because jeff is pregnant and he will be giving birth during the fight and nobody knows what to do.