6 year old

Eric is know a 6 year old boy and he has friends but there is one friend that he has that is a demon and his father is zalgo. Eric fell madly in love this his friend but Dr doesn't know hoe to tell him because it's normal to have fellings at this age but only as friends but he loves him more then just a friend. "Mom, dad can I bring a friend over?" Eric asked and his mother turned around and then she smiled and nodded her head and then she grabbed her phone and then she started to call Daniels mom and then his father looked at him and then eric smiled. "What friend will be over." His father said and then when his father asked him... He started to blush and then he smiled. His friend is Daniel but what eric doesn't know is that Daniel is from hell and that his father is zalgo. Eric knows thay his mom is Bella and his father name is Jose. "His name is Daniel dad." Eric said and his dad nodded his head and then eric smiled and then he run up to his room abd smiled and then he laied in his bed and waited for his mom to call Daniels mom.

1 minute later

The door bell rang. "Eric Daniel is here." His mom said and then he ran to see him and then when he got there he hugged him. "Eric why don't you show Daniel your room." His mother said and then eric nodded his head and he brought Daniel to his room. Daniel is a little bit bigger then eric from age because when zalgo was there fighting his women was bringing Daniel to the world and then eric was born. "Eric your room is amazing." Daniel said and eric smiled and then daniel smiled. Eric is in love with daniel but eric doesn't know what love means at that time but when he asked his mother he known that he loves Daniel but he is scared that daniel will not love him back. Eric found himself looking at Daniel and Daniel noticed that and daniel smiled and then he came closer to eric and then he kissed him on the cheek and eric blushed and daniel smiled. Daniel has seen how his mom and dad kissed and he wanted to try it... So he kissed eric on the lips and eric was shook because he never thought that he will ever kiss daniel and know daniel was kissing him. Daniel stopped kissing him and then he looked at eric and he was blushing and then daniel hugged him. "Eric when we are grown up will you marry me... Like mom and dad are?" Daniel asked eric and eric nodded his head but he didn't get it but he wants to be with daniel. "Eric there I'd so much that you don't know and that you don't know about me but as we grown up you'll understand everything but let's just enjoy this time that we have right know." Daniel told eric and eric nodded his head but he still didn't get it.

Night time

Daniel's mom let him stay over night with eric. Eric was very happy that he'll be sleeping with daniel a whole night. "Eric you will shareing your room with daniel ok." His mom said and eric nodded his head. His mom was making dinner and eric and daniel were in the room playing. "Daniel what do you mean that I don't know everything about you?" Eric asked and daniel looked at hin and then he looked away. Daniel couldn't tell eric the truth about himself because then he'll run away from him and he doesn't want that. "What I mean was that you don't know about me abd my family history." Daniel said and eric nodded his head and then he smiled and then he started to play again. "Daniel and eric it's dinner time." Eric mom screamed and then eric and daniel went down and then they sat together and then they started to eat. Daniel had to eat forcefully because he's not use eating human food but souls and since gis mother brings him some so he doesn't eat human food. "This was great and thank you so much." Daniel said and then eric smiled and then both of them went uo to Eric's room again but daniel went to bathroom and then he started to throw up everything that he ate and then he came to Eric's room. "Daniel why did you throw up?" Eric asked and daniel knows that he couldn't keep his secret for long but he has to keep this going...Until he comes to age or close to his age. "When the right time comes I will tell you everything but not right know because it will dangers." Daniel said and then he hugged eric and then he kissed erics cheek. Eric wanted to know everything about daniel but he will what until he is older. "Daniel will we have a great life together?" Eric said and then daniel smiled and then he nodded his head.

Daniel and eric changed into their PJs... Well daniel had to get some clothes from eric but eric didnt mind at all. Daniel sleep in the same bed as eric and eric smiled and then he came closer to him and then he hugged him and when eric was sleeping daniel looked at him and then his eyes started to glow red and he could see Eric's soul but daniel couldn't do it because he loves him so much.