8 months

It's been 8 months and the time is aboun them. Jeff was happy to have his baby but it will be just for a minute and then his baby will be living a normal life and have a normal family. Everyone was getting ready and slenderman was even more busy them every and jeff never gets a chance to see him. "So how is going jeff." Liu asked him and jeff gave him a smile but liu knows that wasn't happy because of the whole thing about the baby and zalgo. "I'm fine a little tried but fine and happy because I have this little trouble maker out." Jeff said smiling and liu smiled back and then he hugged jeff. Liu might hate jeff for what he did to him and what he did to his family but he still loves him because he is his brother and his brother will be having a little kid and he can't kill him. "I just one month and then it will be time to give birth and I won't able see my baby and I don't know or how long it will be until I see my baby again." Jeff told liu and liu hugged him harder and jeff started to cry. Jeff never showed his soft side to nobody... He o ly shows it to his brother and to slenderman but to the other creepypasta no. "Don't worry you will see your baby but promise one thing. You won't kill the babies parents." Liu said and jeff nodded his head and liu smiled and then jeff fell asleep in lius shoulder and carefully liu put jeff to his bed and then he walked out.

Liu was a bit sad because he lost everything and everyone has someone to love and liu only has jeff and the baby but that's not what he wants right know he wants someone to love to make him happy. Hoddie has masky, ticci Toby has eyeless Jack, puppeteer has bloody painter, and slenderman has jeff and liu has nobody. Slenderman started to make the formation of the creepypastas and everyone was ready to fight. Clockwork sharping her knifes, laughing Jack was getting his candy ready, hoddie made sure that his guns was full with bullets, masky had his knife ready, ticci Toby started to do... What Toby does, bloody painter sharped his knife and he might of stole some from houses, puppeteer was getting his strings ready, laughing dog was doing what dogs do, Ben was hacking into everything, offenderman was planting roses everywhere, splenderman was doing something but we don't know what it is, trenderman was thinking about eating them, liu was fighting with nothing, Sally doesn't have to anything, eyeless Jack was getting ready to eat some kidneys, slenderman had his powers, Jeff was ready to give birth.

"Slenderman what if the plane doesn't go well. Zalgo might get the baby." Jeff told slenderman and Jeff started to cry and slenderman hugged him and Jeff hugged him back. "Nobody will take our baby away and I promise that when our baby comes to age we will gave the baby all of the power that it was suppose to have." Slenderman told Jeff and Jeff nodded his head and then slenderman touched his stomach and then he kissed Jeff on the lips and Jeff started to kiss back. Jeff never thought that he will be having a baby with the men that he loves. Both of them pulled away and slendermam and jeff intertwine their fingers together. "If there is something wrong when I'm giving birth and if you have to choice between me and the baby. Choose the baby don't think about me think about the baby. Please promise me slenderman... Please." Jeff told slenderman and slenderman looked at him and then he hugged Jeff and Jeff started to cry. "I promise you Jeff. But it won't happen I know for sure." Slenderman said and Jeff nodded his head and then he feel asleep and then he kissed Jeff's head and then he went to his office. He wants to spend more time with Jeff but he has to foces on what's important here and the important thing that matters is Jeff and his baby that will be coming to into this world in 1 month. Slenderman has to do everything in his power to protect his love and his baby and he has to protect the family that he has grown and love but he can't do it alone... He has to get some help.