6 months

Everyone was starting to get everything ready because slenderman gave them a month to be together and jeff couldn't help it but to cry... No matter how much slenderman or liu tried to cheer him up jeff will always cry. "Jeff everything will be okay. The baby will be safe and I promise you that I will keep a close eye on it and tell you when it walks, say it's first words everything." Liu said and that made jeff a little happy but he doesn't want nobody to tell him. He wants to see it happening. "I know I can always count on you liu but I want see everything but I know that... That will but everyone in danger and it will put the baby in danger. Thank you liu." Jeff said and liu smiled and he gave jeff a hug. Everything will came down but liu will make sure that jeff will be safe and and he will keep the baby safe also because he can't break the promise that he did to jeff. "Liu I know that slenderman put in his group and I didn't like it because you'll get yourself killed. You don't know this people so please don't go. I'll ask slenderman to put in a different one." Jeff said and liu smiled and then he shook his head because if he dies then he knows it was for his bother and for the baby.

"No, I want to help and I want to protect you and beside it's my duty to protect my little brother right. Don't worry I won't die.. I have killed before." Liu told jeff and jeff nodded his head and the jeff got off from the bed and he and liu wall outside. "Everything my baby will be and live with out will be in this house and when the time comes it will know how much we love it and nothing will change that." Jeff said to liu and liu nodded his head and then he sat jeff down on the couch. 'You shouldn't have done that' jeff and liu heard and then both of them looked at the tv and Ben was in it and then both smiled and then Ben came out. Everyone thinks that Ben is small like Sally but no he is big and get dirty thoughts... Ben is bigger and he likes it that way. "Jeff I promise that I will be in every tv on everything so I can see your baby." Ben said and jeff smiled and he nodded his head. Everyone is helping jeff to be happy again and they will keep their promise to him because that's what friends do. Even Sally promise to seank inside and play with the baby. But the the only person that know where the baby will be... Is toby and hoddie and they are no aloud to jeff and if they tell the others then they will not be aloud to jeff because then jeff will go and it will not be awesome.

"Jeff, can we pick out names for the baby." Sally said and jeff nodded his head and Sally showed the paper to jeff and jeff smiled and then he showed it to liu. "So each name do you like?" He asked Sally and then she pointed at a name and then he smiled and he highlighted the name and then they started to look for more names. That was until jeff saw Sally closing and reopening her eyes. "Ben take Sally to take nap." Jeff told Ben and Ben nodded his head and took Sally up to her room.

"Jeff you should go back to your room and get some some rest to." Liu told jeff and jeff nodded his head. Liu helped jeff to get to his room and then he laied him down and jeff went to sleep. Slenderman had another meeting with his proxies. Masky knows the spells by membery, hoddie knows how to get out of the house with out zalgo noticing him, and ticci Toby knows the right person to give the baby to and he told hoddie about. "Slenderman we have done it and know what should we do." Masky asked and slenderman shooked his head and all of them nodded their head. Slenderman sighed and then he went to see jeff but to fine out that jeff was asleep. "It's about time jeff and I'm so sorry jeff but we have to do this." Slenderman said to the sleeping jeff and slenderman pit his hand on top of Jeff's stomach and then slenderman kissed his stomach.