masky and hoddie

Masky and hoddie know each other before they became killers for slenderman. Masky became masky when he ran into the woods and found slenderman and hoddie came hoddie when he was in the woods and slenderman turned his costume into the one that he has right know. Masky loves hoddie so much and hoddie does too but with this whole thing with zalgo... They never had time for each other because masky is practiceing the spells that slenderman told him and hoddie is out there seeing homes and people to place the baby. When hoddie is done masky is still with the spells and never stops. "Masky, please stop you need some rest." Hoddie said and he hugged masky from behind and then he took of his black skimaske and then he started to kiss maskys neck and masky moved his head for more and hoddie smirked and continued to do so. Hoddie, made masky stop talking and made him do whatever he wanted. Hoddie pushed masky into the bed and then hoddie started to kiss masky on the lips. Masky wrapped his hands around hoddies neck and hoddies hands started to sneek around maskys body. "Hoddie what's got into you? You are never like this." Masky asked hoddie and hoddie smirked and then he kissed masky again and then he started to unbutton maskys pants and then he put his hand inside his boxers and then he started to rub his cock and masky moaned and then he started to grip the bed sheets.

Hoddie came close to his ear. "You made like this. All the time practicing that spell and never had time for me." He told him and he started to rub his faster and harder. But everything that hoddie is doing is to remember everything and ever inch of his body because if he dies that day he wants to remember everything about masky. Hoddie stopped and then he took off maskys pants and then his hoddie and hoddie took off all of his clothes and then he started to kiss him again. "I did this? And are you going to punish me. Making you all horny and making you want me so badly." Masky told hoddie and hoddie smirked and then he kissed his neck and masky smiled. "You want me to punish you? I think I should and I will punish you." Hoddie said and then he easily moved masky over to his stomche and then he left up his ass and then he started to take off his boxers. He looked at maskys ass and he loves his ass so much. "You are going to count the years that we were together. Can you do that baby." Hoddie said and masky nodded his head. And hoddie started to smack maskys ass 10 times and then when that was done hoddie started to message it. "Nice job baby you did so well but I still need to punish you." Hoddie said and then he started to kissed down maskys back and masky was happy that he finally gets hoddie to himself.

Hoddie spreed maskys ass apart. "Look your hole baby so pink. Do you think your tight baby. I'm cock will perfectly fit in you." He spoke dirty to masky and  then hoddie started to blow on it and that made masky shivered and then he started to lick his hole. Then he put one finger inside and then he add two more fingers and masky was a maoning miss. "Hoddie... Ahhh.. Right there... Mmmm... Hit there again." Masky moaned and hoddie knows that he found maskys sweet spot and hoddie smiled and then he took out his fingers and then he sat on the bed and masky got up and then masky started to lick and suck on hoddies cock. "Mmm masky... Make it nice and wet for me baby." Hoddie said and masky listened to him and he made it nice and wet. Hoddie pulled up masky and then he sat him on his lap and then he kissed him again and masky wrapped his arms around hoddie and then masky broke the kiss. "I love hoddie." Masky said and hoddie kissed maskys neck and masky started to play with his hair. "I love you to masky." Hoddie said and then masky grabbed hoddies cock and then he started to push himself down to his cock. And then he started to move up and down and everyone gets the pleasure. "You feel so good inside me hoddie." Masky told hoddie and hoddie smiled and then he grabbed maskys hips and then he started to thrust himself inside masky and maaky started to moan. "Your so tight baby.! Hoddie role maaky and masky moaned.

Hoddie pushed masky to the bed and masky smiled and then he looked at hoddie and then hoddie put his cock inside masky again and then he started to thrust inside him. "Ahhh... Hoddie." Masky moaned and then hoddie started to thrust harder and faster. Hoddie bend down and then he kissed him again and then he started to kiss down his jaw line, then his neck. Hoddie started to lick maskys nipples and then he started to thrust again. "Hoddie I'm... Ahh going to cum." Masky said and then hoddie smirked and then he started to pumpe maskys cock and then he started to thrust harder and faster because he is also about to cum and he wants both of them to cum at the same time and they did. "Masky, if I die please don't cry over me and please promise to move on and I will be always there to protect you." Hoddie told masky but of course masky was asleep and hoddie smiled and then he kissed the top of maskys head a s then he went to sleep.