Gert sees Chase walking across the quad with his so-called group of popular friends making her walk over to him and say while handing him a flyer "Hey, Chase, I was thinking, do you want to join my new club?"

Chase takes her flyer and looks at it with a confused look as he reads the words on his light blue flyer. Luna walks over to him knowing he was either going to throw it on the floor or slam into some poor student's chest. As Chase gets ready to crumble the flyer, Luna takes it from his hands before he can throw it to the ground. Luna gives Eiffel a fake smile as she stood in front of Chase having his full attention.

"Don't litter you jock" were the first words Luna say to Chase since the night he visited her after Luna's mother's funeral. Chase looks surprised that she was standing in front of him but before he can say anything she walks away. So Chase takes one last look at the brown-haired girl as she walked away yet not without being told by a peppy Karolina to have a wonderful day

As all of the seven old best friends were doing their own individual things while at school, one member of the bunch was planning a reunion. A reunion that was way overdue yet at the same time was a long shot from happening because only three out of the seven talked on a normal base and that was because they lived together

~~

Gert had convinced her homeroom teacher to let her have the first five minutes of class so she could make an announcement about her new club. It just so happened all, except Molly, of the old group of friends where in the same homeroom. They all sort of made it their mission to not have any classes together, albeit they had no choice when it came to some classes.

"We hear so much lip service about women's empowerment as if women aren't already powerful, but, I mean, do you ever hear anyone talking about masculine authority? Of course not! Because it's already baked into the concept, am I right? My point is that the system needs to be dismantled, which is why I'm starting a new club on campus, undermining the patriarchy" Gert passionately says as she stands in front of the class with a clipboard in her hand, looking around the room to see that everyone was bored out of their mind and not listening to a word she was saying.

Having heard Gert take a pause in speaking Luna looks up from her sketchpad knowing that Gert had more of her speech. After all the purple head had been practicing it in their room the night before so Luna gives her an encouraging thumbs-up making Gert continues to speak discouraged, "We can celebrate our self-worth while taking down the man! I only need four members for the club to be officially recognized by the school, so..."

"Gert has prepared some literature, so just raise your hand if you're interested, and she will sign you up" The teacher speaks up trying to gain someone's interest, but everyone stayed silent making Gert walk down the aisle and back to her seat with zero signatures "You have until the bell for first period"

Those last words made everyone in the room move out of their chair and do their own thing or move to talk to their friends, enjoying their free time. Luna, on the other hand, stayed in her seat and continued to draw on the golden sketch pad her mother had gifted her while listening to music through her earbuds

Luna was practicing a method called counter lines, where one isn't to pick up their pencil until they are done with the drawing. Luna was sketching Chase's back and the outlines of the whiteboard to give the image some depth. Luna had chosen Chase as a subject because he was the person sitting in front of her.

Luna's pencil comes to a slow stop when she hears a familiar voice loudly say, "Seriously, Wilder? You think I'll come over to hang out like we're still friends?"

Luna looks up from her notebook to see Gert make her way over to Chase and Alex who were standing at Chase's table. A sight that Luna or anyone hadn't seen in a long time