And Make It Double

Depuis le début

"THREE! TWO! ONE! BEGIN!" Mom yelled over the intercom. "I'm coming for you Grey!" I said playfully, "Fine by me." He said as he ran into the mountain biome. I chased after him. "Big mistake sweetheart." He said as he jumped down from a ledge wielding two twin blades.

I blocked his blades with the side of my axe and hit him into a mountain with the pole of my axe

I blocked his blades with the side of my axe and hit him into a mountain with the pole of my axe. "Not bad my dear, but not good enough!" He said as he lunged at me, "LUCY SWITCH!" I yelled as an aura arrow flew past my head. As we passed each other Lucy and I gave each other a high five. "Hello I'm Sky, I'll be the one beating you up." I said as I slammed my axe blade into the ground causing blocks of the arena to fly up. I hit each block with the side of my axe with enough force to knock my opponent out of the arena, and they did just that. I looked over at Amber who was about to get double teamed, "AMBER LOOK OUT!" I yelled as I threw my axe at her, "What the?" She said as my axe flew by her into a tree. I ran to my weapon and pulled it from the tree. I stood back to back with Amber. "Amber let's do the thing!" I said, she sighed, "Fine lets do it." She said, I jumped high into the air, "SKY DOMINANCE!" I yelled, Amber wrapped her whip around my waist and spun me around. As I spun I hit our two enemies out of the ring. "Dizzy, very dizzy." I said as I stumbled about, suddenly I was pulled backwards, "You dolt you were about to be hit!" Amber scalded, I looked over to where I was and saw it was on fire, "Grey." I said, "Miss me dear?" He said, "Nope." I said with a smirk as Rose fired her sniper rifle hitting him between the eyes, depleting his aura to zero. "And the winner is team FLAR of Beacon!" Mom said over the intercom.

Salem POV

"LADY SALEM!" Melody yelled as she sprinted into the throne room, "Melody what's wrong?" I asked, "I...it's that grimm you locked up in the dungeon, i...it escaped and is heading straight for Vale." She said, panic set in, "Melody I want you to kill it before it reaches Vale!" I said, "I...I cant my lady, it's to far away for me to reach before it reaches Vale." She said in fear.

(y/n) POV

"Hey Sky good job out there!" Eve said as she gave Sky a hug, "Thanks Eve, but we were nowhere near your level." Sky said, "Don't cut yourself short kiddo, that combo attack while crude, is devastating. I think if you perfect it you will be just fine." I said, "Really Uncle (y/n)?!" She asked, "Yep plus your axe in and of itself is devastating on its own." I said as she jumped on my back, "How about we get some lunch, my treat." I said as we walked to a ramen stand.

"So Sky what did you think about fighting my big brother?" Eve asked as we ate, "Which one was you brother?" Sky asked as she slurped up some noodles, "Sky manners." Blake said as she sat down by Sky, Eve laughed, "My brother is Grey Fullbuster, you're really lucky he didn't use his semblance, it's exactly like our fathers." Eve said, "Speaking of people I hate, how is Silver?" I asked, "Babe who are talking to?" Eve asked, "Your brother, after all he's right there." I said pointing at the the attendant who was cleaning dishes. "Damn you found me out already." Grey said, "No I knew from the moment we sat down." I said, "That's weird, but I have no idea I don't talk to my father since he's trying to kill Eve and mom." He said, "Well I'm gonna get a little pay back for when he tortured me as a child." I said, "Knock a few of his teeth in for me when you do." He said, I nodded, "Grey what are you doing?!" Eve asked in shock, "Isn't it obvious babe he's working." I said, Eve smacked the back of my head, "I know that! But why?" She asked, "I got board." He said, " So baby bro who's going into the doubles round?" Blake asked, "That would be Raven and I. No offense to Eve or Juliet, but their weapons would be more of a hindrance to me than anything. For example Eve's Phoenix Wing relies heavily on speed and provides little defense, while Juliet's trident has amazing defense it's offensive capabilities are limited depending on her environment. I'd rather not risk anything and go with our second strongest fighter just to be safe." I said, "How about you Sky? Have you decided yet?" Blake asked, "We sure have mom, Mama Rose and I are going!" Sky said excitedly.