"Gajeel? What's going on?" Levy whispered.

Her voice sounded strained, as though it hurt her to speak. I shook my head in response. I felt her weight shift as she got off the bed. I could hear her bare feet padding gently on the floor.

Oh god, she's gonna leave me.

I lifted my head up, about to beg her to stay but he was already standing in front of me. She knelt down and held my face in her hands, forcing me to look her in the eyes. They held sadness and shock, it was a look I promised that she would never have again. Her thumb brushed my cheek and she smiled sadly.

"Hey. You're okay, I'm okay. But you gotta tell me what's going on so I can help you, okay?" She said sweetly.

"I don't want to bother you with my problems, Lev. You don't deserve it." I grumbled.

"I don't care about that, I only care about you. Please let me help you with this. I don't want you to go through it alone." She whispered before leaning forward to kiss my forehead.

My heart skipped and my stomach felt jumbled. There was a warmth spreading through me that I had never felt before.

"Did you wanna lie down, Gajeel? Lily we're okay now. Thank you for looking after me." She said sweetly, Lily simply nodding in response.

She had managed to wriggle her way in between my legs and was pushing me down slowly by my chest. I watched her as I lay flat on the bed, aware that she was still only in her underwear. I swallowed, my hear beating faster as she winked at me. She slowly climbed on to the bed before she was directly above me. Her hands were either side of my head and her knees were by my hips. I exhaled shakily, forcing myself to not grab her and pull her against me. My eyes flicked down her body again, drawn to the dark lace of her bra that contrasted against her pale skin.

She leant down slowly until her lips were beside my ear, her chest pressed into mine. I could hear each slightly shaky breath she took, causing my heart to pound.

"Lev..." I whispered.

"Are you gonna tell me what's wrong?" She whispered into my ear.

I closed my eyes and arched my head back, my mind racing, telling me to do things that I knew I couldn't do. Levy's chest lifted off of mine and I almost sighed of relief, until I heard a tiny giggle. My eyes opened and my breath caught in my throat. Oh my god, she fucking sat down?!

I looked up slowly, and saw her perched on my hips, her hands just above my crotch. She smirked at me before pouting innocently, but I could still see the blush on her cheeks. I was turned on, and there was no way she couldn't tell.

She's playing a game to get what she wants, well I guess it's time for player two.

I placed my hands on her thighs, tracing my hands up to her waist, staring into her eyes as I did. She bit into her lip and shivered slightly, the smirk dropping quickly. She leant forward slightly and as soon as she did, I took my opportunity.

"Ah Gajeel!"

She landed with a thud on the bed beside me, giggling slightly.

"I can't believe you pushed me off you! That's no fair!" She whined.

"Well you wanna know what's up right? I just didn't think it was appropriate to tell you like that." I chuckled.

"Of course." She nodded before pausing. "So, what happened? You scared me." She asked softly.

"I get nightmares sometimes." I mumbled, feeling pathetic.

"About what?"

"About you."

Levy gasped slightly, moving around to sit up.

"About me? Oh god Gajeel I'm so sorry! I hope I don't do anything too awful." She rushed out.

"It's me that hurts you... And I always end up seeing that stupid fucking mark." I growled.

Levy stayed silent for a while. She knew exactly what mark I meant. How could she forget? I looked over at her and saw her staring into space, her eyebrows furrowed in thought. I exhaled loudly. I could never understand why she still wanted to be around me. Almost every day I thought about what I did, surely she would to. I could never understand how she would want to kiss me or comfort me, even doing what she just did.

"You're not a bad person, Gajeel. You've proven that. To me and to everyone. And I... I uh... I like you... You make me feel good." She stammered out.

I chuckled, wrapping my arm around her.

"I like you too, shrimp." I whispered, kissing the top of her head. "But is it okay if we sleep? It's fine if you want me to sleep somewhere else."

"No, I want you to stay I trust you."

I nodded, laying down next to her. She rolled beside me, lifting my arm up she she could slide underneath. I smiled as she cuddled up to me before quickly drifting off to sleep. I closed my eyes listening to her tiny snores before drifting off too.

***

Hi everyone! Sorry this took so long to upload! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New year's! Let me know what you thought, and what you think should happen!
Lots of love, Tash x