Chapter 26: Steroid Bird Monster

~Revised 18/03/24~

As Mr. Aizawa neared Tomura, two thugs attacked him from both sides. He ducked, dodging their attacks and swept their feet out from under them with his leg. Three more thugs sprinted towards him with weapons. He hadn't had a chance to even catch his breath since he started fighting them, there were so many and they only seemed to attack in waves.

He grunted as he continued to fight, his energy was running dangerously low and his injury wasn't helping. His eyes felt drier than sand, burning as if a candle flame was being held to them. He heavily panted as he leaped away from as many thugs as he could.

I have to take out that main villain...but I can't even get close to him with all these others getting in the way...[L/n] is actually doing a decent job at taking them out...but how much longer can she keep this up? She's used a lot of her energy, not conserving it at all...

Mr. Aizawa suddenly found his back pressed up against a solid object. His breath hitched in his throat as he tried to leap away from whatever or whoever it was, but he felt a blinding pain take over his body before everything went black.

~

[Y/n] physically stopped in her rampage as she watched Mr. Aizawa in complete terror.

A giant, hybrid monster, with the face of a bird, the body of a steroid-loving bodybuilder, and a completely exposed brain on the top of its head, smashed her teacher's face into the ground. The monster's hand was so large it made Aizawa's head look like a tennis ball. His goggles flew off his face purely from the force of the impact. Blood pooled around her teacher as the monster held his injured body into the ground.

"No, you idiot! That's EraserHead! He's a man! I meant the GIRL!" The decay villain angrily yelled, pointing a lanky pale finger towards [Y/n].

A volcanic eruption of rage consumed every fibre of her body. The sounds and sights of the chaos surrounding her disappeared as her vision tunnelled around the growing pool of Mr. Aizawa's blood. Her chest hollowed as she stared at the giant hand holding her teacher's head into the ground. Her arteries pumped blood ferociously throughout her body as she stared at his unmoving body. There was so much blood. 

She felt so angry she wanted to cry. The panic she felt before grasped at her heart and stomach once again at the unthinkable thought of witnessing her teacher's death. Her eyes burned as she fought back hot tears. She was so angry she wanted to explode.

She wanted that THING to explode.

Giving up complete control to her emotions and instincts, her entire body became engulfed in its deep black pigment within a second. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and shined like two individual stars. 

Witnessing the girl suddenly stop her rampage, the thugs around her took the opportunity to attack from all angles. A wave of thugs sprinted towards her with weapons and quirks poised for attack. She did not look at them; she only stared ahead at her teacher. 

Within a meter of the girl, just when the first wave of thugs thought they were going to win for sure, something gripped around their throats, tightening around their windpipes. The air squeezed out of their lungs so rapidly that they fell to their knees. One cried out and went to grab at whoever was choking them, but found no hands around their throat. At first, they thought it was some other student's quirk, or maybe a teacher. But fear rushed through their veins as they realized it was this young girl's quirk. Adrenaline filled their bodies as they desperately clung to their closing throats for air before eventually passing out. 

As others approached her they fell victim to the same fate, dropping like flies around her. 

[Y/n] paid no attention to them; she continued to stare at her teacher.