Chapter 24: Don't Let Her Leave Your Sight

~Revised 11/14/24~

"GATHER AROUND CLASS 1A!" none other than Iida yelled out, blowing a whistle after for emphasis. "USING YOUR STUDENT NUMBERS FORM TWO NEAT LINES SO WE CAN LOAD THE BUS EFFICENTLY!!"

[Y/n] stood alongside Ochaco and Izuku in the U.A. parking lot, peacefully eating an apple while watching her speedy friend try (and fail) to organize her class.   

"Iida sure is kicking it into high gear as our class rep, huh?" Izuku commented, watching the robo-hero continue to whistle.

"Yeah, he's definitely embracing his role...Oh!" Ochaco suddenly said, as if just remembering something. She turned to [Y/n], who looked at her with raised eyebrows. "[L/n] I forgot to ask, is that your new hero costume?"

Ochaco gestured to [Y/n]'s outfit, which looked the same as before except not as burnt from Katsuki's quirk. [Y/n] nodded and smiled brightly, glad someone noticed.

"Yup! The support course fixed mine up! The material is now fire, water, blood, explosive...basically everything-proof! So now it can stay in one piece along with me!" She said cheerily, taking a final juicy bite out of her apple.

Ochaco's eye twitched in slight disburbance "Oh, lovely...I hope you do stay in one piece..."

[Y/n] felt something rough lightly brush her back. Glancing over her shoulder, she noticed Katsuki walking by, scowling and not paying any attention to the girl. She smirked as an idea dawned on her. 

"Oh, I will. Plus, this way, Katsuki's explosions will have less of an effect on me, so I'll be able to kick his ass faster than last time. " [Y/n] said just loud enough for him to hear. 

Katuki's head snapped back over his shoulder in her direction. His crimson eyes were alight with competitiveness and anger. 

"HA?! You were barely able to put a single scratch on me! I would have killed you if you didn't have that stupid quirk!" He immediately retorted, walking over to [Y/n]. 

Izukua and Ochaco trembled behind the smirking girl. 

"I seem to remember Izuku and I winning that training session and you losing, because you couldn't beat me." She teased. 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! I'LL KILL YOU!" Katsuki propelled himself towards [Y/n], his undertaking over.

Her airy laughter filled the air as she began running away, happy she got the reaction she wanted out of him.

"AH! [Y/n]! W-watch out!" Izuku yelled, concerned the hothead was actually going to catch up with her.

The (h/c) haired girl briefly turned around and threw her apple core at Katsuki, attempting to piss him off more and maybe throw him off. But the blond exploded it in the air before it could touch him.

"Kirishima! Kaminari! SERO! Save me!" [Y/n] yelled out in laughter running towards the trio.

The three boys turned from their previous conversation, only for their eyes to widen upon seeing a furious Bakugou with explosions following him, chasing after a laughing, giddy [Y/n]. She had her arms spread out towards the three. Each boy braced for impact.

"ENOUGH MESSING AROUND!" Iida yelled, redirecting everyone's attention back to him.

[Y/n] slowed her pace until she was completely stopped in front of her three friends. She slid gently into Sero's arms; her's hovering above his. Sero blushed like a madman, but [Y/n] didn't seem to notice as she stared at Iida.

Katsuki stopped behind her and grabbed her in a headlock. [Y/n]'s body began to glow, and she just laughed as Katsuki continued to angrily hold onto the girl, muttering insults.