Give me the toast bitch Chapter 12

Lance's Prov

I woke up hugging something smaller then my pillow, shortly after I realized that it wasn't a pillow it was Pidge.

"Oh yeah.."

I slowly pulled my arms back to stretch, trying not to wake her up, when my arms were finally free Pidge rolled closer to me, grabbed my arm, and cuddled closer to me.

"Cute, cute don't freak out Lance."

If she was awake she would probably scream then proceed to punch me in the face.

But here's the thing she's not awake she's still asleep so I'm gonna live you know for now.

Her face was scrunched up to my arm she has so many freckles, has she always had that many freckles?

We're going to get married anyway

I started to lean in to kiss her forehead when the door swung open.

"Excuse me, I brought y'alls breakfast, and WHAT THE HELL?!?"

Pidge woke up immediately let out a small scream before scrambling out of bed and falling onto the floor.

"Matt what the heck?" Pidge told him as she was getting up off of the floor.

"Awww Pidge it's been so long since I've seen you in Pjs, and pigtails!" Matt started fan girling and to be honest so was I.

"Yeah doesn't she!" I asked Matt before regretting it.

"Umm excuse me, no one asked you, this is my precious baby sister!" Matt complained.

"Yes but she's, my fiancé." I said while slowly starting to realize that Matt was a lot like Pidge.

Matt's face was slowly contouring into anger.

"Hey guys! I heard a scream and- oh this is why."
Said Keith

Keith's Prov

Matt and Lance continued to fight while I made my way over to Pidge who looked like she was enjoying the show.

"I like the pigtails." I told her

"Shut up mullet." She replied.

"So how long has this been going on?" I asked her.

"Not long it just started." She told me.

"Ok good I didn't miss anything."
I looked down at Pidge and could tell the fight was annoying her.
"it's ok Pidge I know how to end this." I told her.

"Hey Matt can we get something to eat?" I interrupted the battle between Lance and Matt.

Matt immediately turned to me and looked back at Lance before sighing and walking towards me.

"Of course babe I would never pass up an opportunity to spend time with you." Matt grabbed both of my hands and kissed the top of them before turning back to Lance and giving him a death stare. It was adorable and terrifying at the same time. "God I love him." I thought to myself

"you two gonna be ok?" I ask Lance and Pidge.

Pidge gives me a nod and I head out the door with Matt.

Pidge prov.

"Speaking of breakfast." I hear Lance say behind me, I turn over to face him and see him holding the tray Matt brought for us.

"You coming?"

he asked gesturing to the spot on the bed next to him.

"Do I really have a choice?" We both giggled as I head back to the bed.