Still Surviving chapter 11

Songs- Human~ Dodie clark. Just a kiss~ lady Antebellum, Can't help falling in love with you- honestly any artist lmao Enjoy the chapter thanks for being patient

Keith's prov

Right now the kingdom is a mess an actual mess. First king Adam was attacked, secondly they are about to announce the royal wedding that is suppose to take place very soon. I don't know how Pidge is gonna handle this. Hell I don't know how Lance is going to handle this.

    Matt and I have been watching over both of them since we are not quite sure who even was responsible for stabbing Adam. We have even higher security so it shouldn't be a problem anymore.

  I should check on Pidge to see how everything going, then I'll talk to Lance again. I made my way through the halls and, arrived at Pidge's door.

"Pidge? It's Keith can I come in?" I asked while I knocked on the door.

"Yup." was she responds

I slowly turned the nob and, to my surprise her room was actually clean for once. She was sitting on her bed reading about astronomy. 

"Hey Pidge how are you holding up?"

"Fine I guess." she shrugged her shoulders.

"Did Lance come in to talk to you last night?"

"Yeah he did." She replied while he eyes were still transfixed on her book.

"Soo how did it go?"

"It went fine."

"Pidge? are you sure your ok? I was expecting a different reaction." I told her while walking towards the bed.

"Oh yeah I'm fine! I figured we are gonna have a "wedding" she told me while making air quotations, which is a red flag because this wedding is real, very real.

"what do you mean by" "Wedding?" I asked her.

She finally closed her book and put it aside.

"Isn't this happening because king Adam is hurt?" she asked me.

"well yes but Pidge-"

"So were not really getting married I have nothing to worry about." She sighed and, was getting really to open her book again.

"No Pidge, listen this is real, you know that right?"

Is she in denial?

"Yeah I know, I'm just helping Lance out, we might be getting married, but it doesn't mean we have to act like a married couple." She explained to me.

"I know the kings signed something, but maybe when Adam wakes up they can sign something else to let me leave!" She continued.

"And if he doesn't wake up?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow.

"If" she repeats.

"Look Pidge, does Lance know about this?"

She tilted her head, and shrugged.

"I guess? I mean when we talked last night I told him I wasn't mad, that I'm willing to help him, I've accepted whats to come, but that doesn't mean were actually getting married." she told me while picking at the book cover.

  "Like I said make sure Lance knows that." I explained to her again.

"Oh yeah I will." she told me.

"Alright well I know the rest of your day will be pretty busy so I'll leave you to it." I gave her shoulder a pat before standing up."

"Oh yeah dress fitting how excited!" She exclaimed while rolling her eyes, voiced laced with professional sarcasm.