Let's Talk chapter 7

Pidge's Prov

I woke up to someone knocking on the door, it happened to be one of the servants with a breakfast tray. I refused to let them in I wasn't feeling hungry anyway.

Maybe If I continue to rebel and refuse to eat, the kings will let me go. I wonder how Matt is doing I wonder if he knows whats going on he's probably not allowed to see me.

I spent most of my morning trying to plan an escape route I need a map or schedule, and a lot of more bedsheets.

"Who am I kidding?" I banged my head on the bed frame.

Someone else began to knock on the door, Probably another maid.

"Pidge?"

Lance, It was Lance.

"Go away." I responded with a low voice my sadness was replaced with pure hatred I felt more pissed after hearing his voice again.

"Pidge I know you're mad at me bu-"

"No shit I'm mad at you, I get that we were starting to be on good terms, but that doesn't mean I wanted to marry you!" I interrupted him while walking to the door.

"Look I'm sorry, I'm not doing this to annoy you anymore, out of everyone here, I would have picked you anyway theres just something different about you and-."

"Stop it Lance just go away! I had my whole life planned out and, you just ruined it! Did you ask me? No! You just get to take what you want!" Without realizing it I full on punched the door hard sending an intense pain through my hand. I looked back at the door it had a caved in outline were I punched it.

"Shit!" I held my hand close to my body and felt my eyes starting to water.

"Pidge? Did you just punch the door? Did you hurt your hand?" I heard Lance say through the door.

"It's fine go away!" I was losing what little patience I had left.

"I'm coming in ok?" He said hesitantly.

What? No he can't, I locked the door no one can come in here right?

Before I could stop it I saw the door lock turn.

"Lance don't come in!" I pleaded, shit I sounded desperate.

There he was standing there looking at me with guilt filled eyes, he also had a rather large bruise on his face with a bandage over his left eye, not that I cared.

"Go away Lance." I told him bitterly.

He didn't say anything he just slowly started walking towards me, and I started to quickly back up pressing my injured hand to my chest.

"Pidge I just want to take you to the nurse just to make sure nothings wrong with your hand." He told me with a sigh.

There's no way I'm going down without a fight.

"I don't care Lance just leave!" I practically screamed.

I turned to look back at his face expecting him to turn around and leave, but he didn't he looked almost mad.

"Come on Pidge, don't make me carry you." He told me taking another step closer.

I was about say no, but I had a feeling he wasn't lying about carrying me.

"Fine if this will get you off my back." I stood up, but refusing to meet his gaze.

He guided me through the hallways, we walked together in complete silence, I contemplated hitting him in the head and running for my life, but nows not the best time considering my good hand is injured. As we were walking Servants greeted congratulated Lance he gave me apologetic look each time, but heres the thing I still don't give a shit.