Complications chapter 3

Art: Honestlyprettychill

Song for the ballroom: In the rain Miraculous Ladybug (Its a good background song.)

Enjoy!

Keith's Prov

I knocked on Lance's door and heard no response.

"He's probably still sleeping."

I opened the door and sure enough there he was sprawled out on his bed sleeping soundly.

"Lance." I tapped his shoulder

"No I don't want to." he responded while putting his pillow over his head.

"Come on Lance you need to eat, and pick out colors for the ballroom event tonight." I told him hoping that would wake him up.

"Oh yeah! The balls tonight!" He immediately, sprang out of bed his once sleepy attitude replaced with an excited one.

"That did it."

"Wait Lance I wanted to talk to you." I reached out and grabbed his hand before he could leave.

"yeah what's up?"

"Are you really ok with this?" I asked him

"I umm I'm not sure, but I've been preparing for this since I was ten." He replied with a sad smile.

"But! It could have been worse they could have just picked someone out for me, they made it so I could pick!" he added on with a bit more excitement in his tone.

"Anyone caught you're eye yet?"

"hmm Shay is nice, Plaxium is so pretty plus I already know her. There are a couple more, but I can't remember their names."

"So not Pidge?" I asked.

"Oh Pidge? she's interesting, I don't understand why she's so different from all the other girls. She'll fall for me eventually then just maybe I'll consider her." Lance said with a laugh.

"Whatever you say Lance." I told him.

"I guess he doesn't like Pidge huh?" I think to myself

Pidge's Prov

"Ok I'm 90% positive Matts worried about me now considering I haven't had the chance to send him a letter. He's somewhere In this place I just don't know where, does he even know I'm here? Maybe Keith can deliver him a message from me, still I'm not sure if thats a sound plan he might go nuts."

"Breakfast was brought in for me, along with several dresses for tonights ball they told me I could pick out whichever one I wanted but, heres the thing I don't want any of them."

Someone knocked on my door, who else could be here?

"Katie!" Matt screamed while running into my room and bear hugs me

"Matt! how did-?"

"Keith told me." He cut me off while letting go, and sure enough Keith was standing in my the door.

Matt's once goofy smile turned into rage

"Once I get my hands on that prince for hurting my baby sister it won't be pretty!"

Keith looked worried and ran over to us before putting a hand on Matt's shoulder.

"Matt! be quiet!" He told him

"Keith what did you tell him?" I asked him.

"Umm about why I ran off last night to go to the library." He said while giving me a small smile.