NEWYEARS

Saint Anderson

"You look so cute! I wanna cry!" Seven said while taking pictures of me

"You look so cute! I wanna cry!" Seven said while taking pictures of me. "Thanks boo." I said flipping my hair making sure to show my ring.

"No forreal Saint your glowing!" Hillary chimed in. "Thank you guys. I really love you guys." I said wiping my eyes.

"Bitch i know you know crying." Seven said causing me to suck my teeth. "Move real gangsta don't cry. Fuck is you talking about." I said causing them to all laugh.

"No but where are we going? I just want to stay home with ya for New Years." I whined while eating an ice cream sandwich.

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" Seven asked causing my to roll my eyes. "Now go get dressed please and thank you." She said shooing me.

I'm so annoyed with Gionni he took the kids and have Hillary and Seven watching me making sure I make it to whatever location. I don't know what else he could surprise me with. I have the house, ring, babies like what else is there.

Walking into Gionni's and I bedroom I quickly got dressed in my in my jean outfit that was covered in diamonds with my fendi socks and shoes to go with it. Spraying my favorite Chanel Perfume and touching up my makeup I was finally ready.

"Finally your dressed." Seven said causing me to roll my eyes. "I didn't even take that long." I said and Hillary just giggled. "Anyways can we go." I said and the nodded their heads. Setting the alarm we left out the house.

"Ugh were going to the city?" I whined while looking out the window. Thirty minutes later we were walking out the parking garage and walking the blocks of Harlem.

"Oh hell no. I make tooo much money to be in the projects." I said causing both Hillary and Seven to laugh. "Bitch Shut yo boujie ass up you lived in that building all your life." Seven said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Here we are." Hillary said causing my to look up at the building. "Is this what I think it is?" I asked looking at Hillary and Seven as the nodded their heads yes.

"SUPRISE!" I heard as soon as I walked in and immediately I started crying. G quickly game over pulling my into a hug. "Don't be crying." He said wiping my tears away.

"You got my a shop?" I asked and he just shrugged his shoulders. "Saved you the trouble and just found you a place. I know you wanted to expand so why not here." He said and all I could do was cry.

"Why is mommy crying?" Krissy said. "It's happy tears baby." I told her while looking around. The shop was decorated beautiful.

"Wow you even brought the girls out

"Wow you even brought the girls out." I said pointing toward Resha, Jayda and Mela. "Yea Seven was against it you know how she is." He said causing me to laugh.

"Thank you forreal." I said giving him a kiss. "Let me go greet everyone." I said giving him another kiss and walking away.

"Saint Congratulations!" Some random person said. Making my way over the the girls I could feel tension between the three of them.

"Hello ladies." I said raising my eyes brow. "Hey Saint Congratulations!" Resha said while giving me a hug.

"Um i know this isn't the time and place but what's up with ya?" I asked looking between them. "She's pregnant by Jordan." Mela said pointing towards Jayda causing my jaw to drop.

"Wait say that again." I said looking at Jayda hoping it was true but she just stood their and started crying. "Okay okay um why are ya mad?" I asked looking between Resha and Mela.

"Oh na I aint mad she the one mad. Jordan and I weren't in a relationship just had fun from time to time." Resha said shrugging her shoulders.

"Um well how about you come with my Jayda." I said pulling her away. I swear if it wasn't one thing it was another.

"How are you feeling?" I asked and she just shrugged her shoulders. "Does Jordan at least no?" I asked and she shook her head no.

So many things were running through my head right now but I was not about to let Jordan or anyone ruin my night. "Okay hot about you go over there with Hillary and Seven and will talk about this in the morning. Okay?" I said and she nodded her head walking away.

Putting my hand on my head I skimmed around the room until I found who I was looking for. Pulling him by the ear he started whining. "What the fuck Saint." Jordan said holding his ear.

"I fucking told you! You don't fucking listen. Boy i could kill you." I shouted and he just looked at me like I was dumb.

"What are you talking about." He said pissing me off. "Nothing just get out my face." I sighed. I don't know how careless he could be. He wasn't ready for no fucking baby neither was Jayda. And I honestly not for raising anymore babies besides mine.

"You okay?" I heard G ask while pulling my closer to him. "Nope." I said laying my head in his chest. "What's wrong?" He asked as he handed me a bottle of water.

"Jayda's pregnant." I said. "Oh that's cool i guess." He said and I just shook my head. "By Jordan." I said and before he could reply Troy loud ass started counting.

"5.... 4.....3....2....1 HAPPPPPY FUCKING NEW YEARS BITCHESSSS!" He continued to shout while popping a bottle of champagne spraying it all over the place.

"My nigga the fucking furniture!" G yelled causing everyone else to laugh.

______________________[_____[[
TALK ABOUT NEW BEGINNINGS.....
Awww g got her a shop
Jayda pregnant ...