Family Tings

SAINT ANDERSON

"NOOOO SHE DIDNT!" I yelled while listening to Queens Radio

"NOOOO SHE DIDNT!" I yelled while listening to Queens Radio. "Yes the fuck she did!" Seven chimed in whole shaking her head and sipping her wine glass.

"That's a messy bitch right there!" Seven said pointing towards the beats pill holding the wine glass. "Did ya just here that!!!!!!" Londyn came running down stairs to the living room holding her phone in the air.

"Yes! My bitch did! Why she ain't ask Kim and Remy" Seven said mimicking Nicki Minaj.

"You just as messy as her weren't you team Cardi?" Hillary asked side eying Seven. "No bitch. I said Nicki had it coming. Talk about my kid best believe I'm running down! Nicki my bitch! Cardi can't compare. Look at the stats. Yea baby girl did her thing this past year but she can't accomplish all the shit Nicki has done and that's facts! Cardi don't even have features with the important people in hip hop I rest my fucking case!" Seven said while finishing her last sip of wine.

"Bitch my bad Barbie! I could give two fucks them bitches ain't paying me." Hillary said shrugging her shoulders.

"It's one in the afternoon and ya down her drinking? And why the fuck you still here?" Gionni asked us then specifically talking to Londyn.

"Nigga we grown it's happy hour some where." Seven said pouring her another glass of wine causing me and Hillary to laugh.

"Ya a mess. I'm about to head to the studio, come walk me to the door." He said. Putting my glass down I quickly got up following Gionni to the door.

"You better not have any of them hoes in your face. I'm not trying to catch a battery charge." I told him and he started laughing.

"Why are you like this?" He asked and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Alright I'm out." He said before kissing me. Watching him walk out the door I noticed he put his hoodie on and honked the horn before leaving the drive way.

"Londyn who this little boy you be posting on Snapchat? Ya fucking?" I heard Seven ask Londyn.

"You don't have to answer her." I said taking my seat back on the couch.

"Um yes the fuck she does! Ain't nobody have time to be raising another baby." Seven said.

"Well we're dating I guess. He doesn't go to the school. He actually from our old neighbor. One of G's people." She said blushing the whole time.

"Well I want to see what he looks like!" Hillary said getting up from her spot going to sit next to Londyn. "Oh damn! He's fine!" Hillary said causing us all to laugh.

"If Hillary gay ass say a nigga fine he must really be fine." I said getting up looking at the picture. "Wait that's Elijah?" I asked and Londyn nodded her head.

"You know him?" She asked and I nodded my head. "He's way older then you.... my age to be exact what you doing with him?" I asked real concerned. Elijah and I went to highschool together. We actually dated for a few month but I ain't want to have sex with him so he dumped me.

"So I'm 18 grown. How you know him tho?" She asked catching a little attitude. "Wait.. Wait... Elijah Crain? Like Elijah Crain form Senior year." Seven asked finally realizing who he was.

"Ya went to school with him? Good so it won't be weird when he comes for thanksgiving!" Londyn said.

"Thanks giving? That's not for another three weeks. Ya that serious?" I asked and she nodded her head yes.

"Oh this going to be fun!" Seven shouted causing me to grill her.

"You not even going to ask? You just going to tell me?" I said and she just looked at me. "Um well if he can't come I'll just be with his family." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"No you'll be with your family for thanksgiving. If it's okay with G then I'm cool." I said and Seven just started laughing, quickly looking at her I shot her a quick look.

"Um Saint it's going on 2:30 don't you have to get Krissy?" Hillary asked. "Shit!" I said grabbing my keys and sliding on my Gucci slides. I completely forgot about my damn child messing with these idiots.

 I completely forgot about my damn child messing with these idiots