CLOUT CHASIN'

SAINT ANDERSON

"ICE ME OUT! NIGGA ICE ME OUT!" I sung along with the radio as I recorded Gia dancing along and laughing at the music

"Go Gigi, Go Gigi!" I screamed as she moved around in her car seat. The whole scene was too cute. Turning back in my seat my phone started ringing.

 Turning back in my seat my phone started ringing

"Hey Jayda... oooh what's wrong?" I asked looking at how serious her face was. Turning the music down I looked at Jayda waiting for her to talk.

"Hey Saint I'm sorry to call you, I know it's your day off but Alexis is here again making a scene." Jayda said causing me to sigh.

This was the third time this week this bitch has come to my shop to start some shit. "Is she still there?" I asked and Jayda just flipped the camera.

"Alright well if she refuses to leave call the cops I'm waiting for Krissy to come out of school." I told Jayda and she nodded her head before hanging the call up.

I hate Atlanta fucking cops but this shit was getting out of control and I have no choice but to call them. Ever since G did the breakfast club interview dissing Alexis she's been popping up threatening to take him to court for child support. I have no idea why she don't pop up at his locations instead of my fucking shop.

Seconds laters Krissy finally came into the car slamming my door. "Little girl what I tell you about slamming my door?" I asked looking back at her and she just had on a mean mug with her arms folded across her chest.

"What's the matter?" I asked and she just looked out the window. Sighing I just started the car. I did not have time to deal with Kristen fucking attitude.

Pulling up to the shop Alexis was now outside the shop arguing with boy Resha and Jayda.

"Bitch! I'm for the 305 I'll kindly drag yo ass!" Resha yelled at her in her heavy ass Miami accent.

"And I'll kindly join in!" Jayda chimed. Turning the car off I quickly got out walking up to them. "Oh here comes everyone's favorite." Alexis said sarcastically causing me to roll my eyes.

"What's the issue? why you here again?" I asked and she just laughed. "I want my fucking money! you the wife right? So give me my fucking money!" She yelled.

"Bitch I don't owe you know money. You need to take yo ratchet ass to G's place of work or the fucking court house!" I yelled while walking up to her face.

"FUCK YOU!" She yelled then a spit followed shortly after. With out thinking I was dragging that hoe by her hair throwing punches. Soon after I felt Resha throwing punches to. "Tired ass hoe! Done told yo ass you fucking with the wrong people!" Resha shouted.

"Ay! Let go." I heard then felt someone pulling me off the bitch shoving me to the floor.

"Is that fucking necessary!" I heard Jayda yell as the police pulled my arms back putting handcuffs on me.  "Jayda it's okay." I told her trying to calm the situation down.

"Fuck are you arresting me for! She the one who hit me!" Alexis shouted while moving around. "OUCHHH" she screamed before passing out on the floor.

"What the fuck!" I screamed. "Ma'am you need to calm down before you get taxed next." The officer said while picking me up off the floor.

"Now I'm going to have to bring ya down to the station ever heard of danger to the public?" He said while laughing.

"Jayda the kids!" I shouted while the cops shoved me and Resha into the same car.

Gionni G

"So tell us how are you adjusting to this new lifestyle? Any crazy fans yet

"So tell us how are you adjusting to this new lifestyle? Any crazy fans yet." Rocsi Diaz asked as I was on the red carpet for Cardi B's Fashion Nova collection.

"This shit crazy. A nigga like me ain't use to having no type of security following me all the time so that shit is a lil hard for me to get use to." I explained and she nodded her head.

"Alright well enjoy the show!" She said ask I continued my way down the red carpet to my seat where Seven was sitting.

"Nigga you know this shrimp free!" She shouted over the music while wrapping some and putting it in her bag. "Nah you ratchet as fuck for dat!" I said while laughing.

"Fuck You, me and Troy do shit like dis all the time." She said causing me to shake my head.

"Motherfucking Dave east in the fucking building!" I heard causing me to turn around. "Meek Fucking Mill!" I said back while standing up giving him a dap.

"What's good hows ya mental young bull?" He asked. "Niggga I should be asking you that." I said shaking my head. "A nigga was just riding his fucking dirt bike and they arrested me." He said causingme to shake my head.

"I know boss, that's crazy they don't want black men to prevail." I told him speaking the truth. "Facts but I see a fatass ova there I gotta go." He said causing me to laugh.

"You a clown my niggga." I said before Turing back facing Seven. "Yo what time this shit start? I'm ready to go back to my lady." I said as I slouched down in my chair.

Just as the show started both Seven and Mine phone started going off nonstop.

"Oh shit!" Seven said causing me to look at her. "Check your phone." She said. As I flipped my phone the first message I noticed was from Troy. "Fuck!" I said.

______________________________
Happy thanksgiving everyone!
Hope you liked it!
Vote comment thoughts !