FEASTIVTIES

SAINT ANDERSON

"Ouch!" Krissy screamed while pulling away from the flat iron

"Ouch!" Krissy screamed while pulling away from the flat iron. "Kristen if you stopped moving I wouldn't be burning you!" I calmly told Kristen as I finished flat ironing her hair. I don't even know why she wanted her hair flat ironed. She hates getting her hair done and and today of all days she decided to throw a tantrum for her hair to be straighten.

"Oh can you curl the ends like your mommy?" She asked turning around. Taking a deep breath I nodded my head and quickly curled the ends to her hair. "Alright now go ask one of your uncles to get you dress please." I said shooing her out my room. Closing the door I quickly went to the bathroom brushing my teeth again since I was eating onion rings earlier. As I was bending down to spit in the toilet I felt a hand slap my ass.

"What the fuck." I said standing to glare at a smiling Gionni. "Damn what's wrong with you." He asked pulling me into a hug. "Your mother is stressing me out." I said pulling away from him so I could go put my clothes on.

"So let daddy make you feel better." He said kissing on my neck. "Nows not the time, can you go shower you smell like the airport." I said pushing him away from me and walking to the bed where my clothes were laid out.

"Fine then." He said slamming the bathroom door causing me to shake my head, I swear he was worst then the kids sometimes. Quickly throwing my outfit on I went to get Gia's room to see her and Tristan were both dressed playing with the toys. Taking a deep breath I slightly closed the door and made my way downstairs were everyone was at.

"About time you joined us!" Olivia, Gionni grandmother said. "Sorry I was getting myself and the kids together." I explained and she waved me off. "You don't have to explain yourself sweetheart." She said.

"You know my other daughters, David's tia's right?" She asked pointing to all of his aunts. "Yes." I told her and she nodded her head. "So hows everything? I hope Gloria isn't giving you a hard time." Olivia asked causing me to laugh.

"Some days are tough but hey she's just worried about her son." I told her and she just laughed. "Wow David really lucked up with you Nina! God bless you." She said pulling me into a hug.

"Can I have my girl back please?" We heard causing us to turn around. "David oh nino! Gracias a Jesús por traer a mi casa con bebé!" She shouted while crying and pulling Gionni in for a hug.

"Look at you, your so big now! I prayed every night and day for them to release you papi!" She shouted.

"Thank you grandma. I'm home now and not going back." He told her while rubbing her back. "I think this little girl wants her mommy!" One of Gionni's little cousins said while passing me Gia.

 "I think this little girl wants her mommy!" One of Gionni's little cousins said while passing me Gia

"Aigh que Linda, she's so prescious!" Olivia said looking at Gia and wiping her tears. "Do you want to hold her?" I asked and she nodded her head. "Yes please! She looks just like Gloria when she was younger. Her eyes oh my gosh!" She whaled in causing me to smile. Since Gionni was locked up while I was pregnant I didn't want to have a baby shower, gender reveal nothing so this is the first time everyone is actually meeting Gia.

Ding dong.......

"I'll be right back." I said to Olivia as I walked to answer the door. Opening the door I was surprised to see who was on the other side.

________________________________
Something short.......
i think I'm done for the night
Who ya think is at the door?
Vote comment thoughts