Guess Whos Bizzack

SAINT ANDERSON

"Gloria what are you doing out here?" I asked as Gia played in her hair while she braided Kristen hair

"Gloria what are you doing out here?" I asked as Gia played in her hair while she braided Kristen hair. "Shesh can you at least act happy to see me?" She said with a little attitude causing me to roll my eyes. "Hi Gloria what brings you by?" I asked while walking to Gia and picking her up.

"did you even wash your hands? Put that baby down please." Rolling my eyes I put Gia down and walked to my room to take a whole shower. Gloria and I's relationship has been very rocky ever since G been in jail.

She blames me for being the reason he's in there. She says if he never meant me he wouldn't have murdered Lester. She's one hundred percent correct but I ain't tell G to kill him. I beat his ass on my own G chose to do what he felt was right. Rinsing the soap off my body I quickly washed my hair and got out the shower throwing on my Grey onsie.

Going back downstairs the twins and Kristen were at the table eating whatever Gloria had cooked. "When did you get in?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"A while ago. Why do you have Troy babysitting my grandchild?" She asked while rolling her eyes. "I need to go to work and someone has to watch her." I said and she sucked her teeth.

"Go to work for what? My son pay all the bills least you can do is stay at home with his daughter." She said catching me off guard. "No disrespect to you and your son but he don't pay all my bills. He pays for this house. I pay my phone bill, car bill, my shop, buy groceries. Clothes for all these damn kids with my own money. Not your sons okay? And I would never depend on a man for anything." I told her before walking out the kitchen and grabbing my child then walking up to my room. Gloria really had me fucked up.

Looking at my bed there was a smiling Gia. This was probably the most happiest baby I know. She's always smiling and laughing. "Want mama to give you a bath! bath time?" I asked and she just smiled. Picking her up I walked to her room to get her some clothes and bumped into Kristen.

"Did you tell your nana thank you?"I asked and she nodded her head. "Come take a baby with sissy then will do your homework okay?" She Kristen nodded her head and ran to her room as I folllowed her.

"Oh my gosh. You give them a bath together?" Gloria asked and I just ignored her as I watched Kristen wash Gias back. "Really Saint your gonna act like you don't hear me?" Standing up I walked over to Gloria.

"Gloria no disrespect but these are my kids I'll do what I want when I want so please mind yours." I told her and she just smirked and laughed.

"No disrespect but she ain't even yours." She said and I just closed the bathroom door on her. She was honestly pissing me the fuck off. When G calls me he is going to hear my fucking mouth...

_______________________________
Short but yea Gloria is back
They beefing again!
Boooop
Ya welcome
Vote comment