DUMMY

Saint Anderson

"Whew Chile where is your makeup?" Jalen asked while both him and Jordan walked inside my room

"Shut up I don't feel well." I told them while sitting up in the bed. "Morning sickness?" Jalen asked and I nodded my head.

"Poor baby, that's what you get for fucking without condoms." Jordan said causing me to grill him.

"Speaking of fucking Jalen I heard you have a boyfriend?" I stated looking at him as he blushed. "I guess. It's nothing serious." He said trying to play it off.

"Nothing serious but you over here blushing. What's his name?" I asked as Jalen pulled his phone out.

lukasK.

Liked by jayjaybitch, Londynthemodel and 5,839 otherslukasK

lukasK. Missing bae 😩
View all 500 comments

"Oh wow he is a little cutie. Remember safe sex is the best sex!" I told him while handing him back his phone earning a laugh from Jordan.

"You laughing your little dick soon fall off. I hope you told Resha you can't be with her." I said now focusing my attention on Jordan who just awkwardly scratched his head.

"Jordan Ramel Anderson!" I said sternly.

"What! I like both Jayda and Resha. I can't just let them both go." He said causing me to roll my eyes. "I told you not to mess with any of them!" I semi shouted.

"Yes well now I'm torn. Jayda's vibe is lit as fuck but Resha ride and suck the shit out my dick way better than Jayda." He said causing me to drop my mouth.

"Oh my gosh get out. I don't want to here this." I said motioning for them both to leave.

"What you asked." He said. Causing me to shake my head at him. "Your nasty." I said and he just shrugged his shoulders and started to walk out but stopped.

"Oh yea we forgot to tell you. Londyn got her ass beat by that Asiandoll chick!" Jordan said before him and Jalen walked out.

"Wait what." I said to myself as I immediately pulled my phone out texting Londyn. Yes Londyn and I weren't on speaking terms but at the end of the day that's my littler sister! Ain't no one going to be putting hands on her and think it's okay.

Biting my finger nails I waited anxiously for her to text me back

Biting my finger nails I waited anxiously for her to text me back. Getting out of bed I quickly started repacking my clothes.

"I thought you finished unpacking." I heard Gionni say as I put some clothes in my duffle bag. "I did but now I'm repacking." I said speaking fast.

"For what? I didn't find a house yet." He said and I just ignored him going to the bathroom to get my beauty products.

"I'm going to New York." I said as I walked back into the bedroom. "For?" He asked causing me to suck my teeth.

"Londyn. I need to make sure my sister is okay." I said and he grabbed me. "Calm down and tell me what happened with Londyn?" He asked pulling us both down on the bed.

"That asiandoll Girl beat her up! Londyn can't fight. And now she isn't answering my messages. I need to make sure my sister is okay!" I yelled.

"Bro you need to relax. Your suppose to be on bedrest. A flight to New York ain't about to happen." He said as I snatched my hand from him and zipped up my duffle bag.

"So then I'll drive." I told him as I changed out my rainbow one piece and into some sweats and a hoodie.

"Your not going anywhere but the bed. I'll call Londyn and see if she's cool. Alright?" He said and I just sighed.

GIONNI G

"Which one of you idiots told her about Londyn?" I asked as Jordan played with Gia and Jalen watched tv

"He did." Jalen said snitching on Jordan. Slapping Jalen on the head he sucked his teeth. "Ouch I said it was him." He said while rubbing his head.

"Exactly fuck you snitching for?" I asked grilling him causing him to suck his teeth. "Now you what the fuck. I thought we discussed we was going to wait to tell Saint." I said and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Well she knows now he said." Getting me upset. "Yes now she knows and imma have to watch her like a fucking hawk because she wasn't to go to New York!" I yelled.

"Man my bad I didn't know she was going to do that." He said and I just sucked my teeth. "You never no shit man. Give me my child." I said taking Gia from him.

"Oh shit G mad mad." Jalen said. I honestly wasn't mad. I was annoyed because now I have to watch Saint like she a fucking child. Lord knows if anything happens to her I would really lose it.

"How about you two motherfuckers go and get us all something to eat." I said.

"How about no. There's room services." Jalen said.

"I don't want room services. Matter fact I want wings from Troy's club. Go make that happen." I said as I watched them stomp out the hotel leaving me and Gia alone in the living room.

"Your uncles are so dumb. Let's go order some room service." I said as Gia laughed at me. Picking her up. I went to check on Kristen who was knocked out in her room. Then went to see Saint was knocked out as well in the other room. Shaking my head I quickly pulled my phone out texting Londyn then went to order room service.

_________________________[
Another one it's another one and another one ( A boogies voice) 🤣
Vote comment thoughts