DrIp dRiP DRIP !

SAINT ANDERSON

"Gionni right there!" I moaned loudly as I threw my ass back taking every inch of his thick member

"Gionni right there!" I moaned loudly as I threw my ass back taking every inch of his thick member. Lord knows how much I missed this. Looking back I saw Gionni scrunching up his fave while biting down his lip trying to hold in his moans.

Smirking I arched my back allowing him more access as I began to tighten my vagina around his dick. "Ohhhh shit." Gionni moaned softly. "Fuck Saint where you learned that at?" He asked pulling out.

"Tapping our already?" I asked turning around so we were face to face as he shook his head and just smirked before pulling my legs causing me to fall on my back. "Nah I'm just getting started." He leaning down kissing/ sucking on my neck as he slide inside my vagina causing me to gasp loudly.

Wrapping my legs around G's torso allowing him to get deeper in my guts. "You trying to get pregnant again huh?" He asked. Immediately I flipped us over so I was on top and went to work bouncing at just the right pace on his dick.

"Fuck Saint I'm going to nut." He moaned. I had him just where I wanted him. Getting off of him I engulfed his dick taking it all in my mouth catch him by a surprise. Looking up at him I began sucking his dick like my life depended on it and he tried lifting my head up but I wouldn't move and soon after he cummed in my mouth. Swallowing his whole load I got up leaving him speechless.

I didn't even care I wasn't able to cum. Tonight was about him. My man was gone for a whole year and a half. He needed that. "What the fuck was that?" He asked coming in the bathroom. "You liked it?" I asked and he nodded his head yes. "Hell yea you really been holding out on a nigga." He said and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"My other nigga taught me all that." I said fucking with him and he grilled me. "See why you had to go fuck my mood up? Don't get you and what ever made up nigga you talking about fucked up Saint." He said causing me to laugh. "Keep laughing won't be satisfied to ya teeth on the floor." He said and I just laughed some more.

Turning the shower on I sat on the toilet and peed. "You couldn't wait till I left out?" He asked and I just waved him off. He act like he wasn't just inside me or some shit. "Boy get out then. I need to hurry up and get washed up." Mugging me he left out the bathroom. Quickly wiping myself I got in the shower and washed up real good then got out.

"You sure you don't want to come?" I asked Gionni looking at him through the mirror. "Nah you know I'm being lowkey. Plus I promised Krissy I'll watch Trolls with her." He said and I just nodded my head and finished getting dress. "How do I look?" I asked him and he bit down on his lips.

"Like you trying to get fucked again." He said causing me to blush. "Alright well I have to go I'm late already the twins blowing my phone up." I said giving him a quick kiss.

"Oh damn you look bad as fuck!" Seven said complementing me as usual. "Ya ready?" I asked and Seven nodded his head. "G really ain't coming out?" Troy asked like a lost puppy. "No he watching the kids now let's go!" I said as we walked out the house.