SPACE

SAINT ANDERSON

"Yo Saint them girls you hired are bad as fuck

"Yo Saint them girls you hired are bad as fuck. But let me get that Jayda's girl number." Jordan said as we stroll through the mall.

"Nope, ain't you messing with Mela?" I asked and he sucked his teeth. "She can't suck dick and she always wanna act all innocent. I want a hood bitch. A bitch that's gonna fuck me up." Jordan said causing me to look at him like he was dumb.

"So you expect me to give you my employees number so you can fuck her and cause problems within my shop? I think the fuck not." I told him as we walking into the Jewlery store.

"You see I was just being nice asking you to give it to me but fine, I'll get it myself." He said causing me to shake my head. "Your such a hoe. Why you can't be like Jalen?" I asked and he started laughing.

"lol Jay Jay a bigger hoe then me. He dealing with like three different boys at the moment." He said causing me to gasp as I shook my head. "Not my brother." I said causing Jordan to suck his teeth.

"You buying me some jewels?" He asked and I shook my head no. "I'm trying to get G a Patek watch I just don't know which one to get him." I said and he nodded his head.

"Bet." He said as we walked into the store. "Hello welcome to The Jewel Spot, How can I help you?" The lady asked.

"Yes I'm looking for your patek phillipe watches." I said and she smiled nodding her head.

"These are the only three colors we have

"These are the only three colors we have." She said and I nodded my head looking at Jordan. "Which one?" I asked and he shook his head turning towards the lady.

"Nah we need drip. not no basic ass watches. You don't have any colored in diamonds?" He asked and she nodded her head.

"Yes but those are very expensive they start at 300,000." She said. "Okay can you bring them out. I didn't ask for a price." Jordan said being rude causing me to elbow him.

"What she think cause we colored we can't afford the fucking watch?" He asked. "That's not what she said now shut up." I told him as she came back from the back.

"See now we talking

"See now we talking." He said rubbing his hands together. "Which one you thi in is dope?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulder.

"They're all fire." He said and I just nodded my head. "I'll take all three then." I told the lady and they both gasped.

"You sure ma'am?" the lady asked and I nodded my head. "Damn G got some good dick. Spending 900,000 on watches." Jordan said as I handed the lady my black card.

"Shut up." I told him. "Okay ma'am you just need to sign here and everything is good." She said and I nodded my head signing the receipt. "Thank you." I faked smiled.

"Jordan get the bags." I said as I walked out the store. "What you want for Christmas?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Honestly I don't know, I have everything I want and If I don't have it I can just buy it myself." He said causing me to roll my eyes.

"What about Jalen what would he want?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "You can get us clothes I guess." He said shaking my head I already know what I was getting the both of them.

GIONNI G

"You a little light skin nigga I know you eating the box, shit probably eat ass too

"You a little light skin nigga I know you eating the box, shit probably eat ass too." Charlamagne said causing everyone to laugh.

"Nah you wild." I said taking a sip from my water bottle while shaking my head at him.

"So your dating Saint Anderson? Angela Yee asked.

"Yea." I told her. "Saint Anderson that's what stripper girl you were seen with?" Charlamagne asked.

"Oh you trying to get a nigga killed?" I asked causing him to laugh.

"No foreal that wasn't here?" He asked.

"No fool that's Alexis Sky your walking about, Saint is a makeup artist." Yee explained to him.

"Wait so Alexis is the baby moms?" Charlamagne asked sounding confused.

"Nah I haven't fucked with Alexis in a good three years, Saint my baby moms and my girl." I said explaining everything.

"Oh okay I got it. How long ya been together? Two kids." Charlamagne asked.

"Three years."

"Wait wait but wasn't you fucking with Alexis?" Yee asked.

"Yea but when I started fucking with Saint I dropped Alexis. I don't even consider Alexis as a ex she just someone I had fun with." I told them being honest.

"Oh got it she was just one of ya hoes, Saint is wifey." Charlamagne said causing me to nod my head.

"Alright well that's all Rapper Dave East. Check out his album this is the Breakfast Club!" Envy said closing up the interview.

"You messy as fuck." I said laughing at Charlamagne.
"Nah I'm just trying to understand." He said causing me to shake my head.

"It's was nice thanks for having me I told them." As I left out the studio.

"Alright what's next?" I asked looking at Seven.

"You free till later tonight you have a club hosting at Starlet." She said causing me to nod my head. Long ass day.

___________________________________
Something short 💙💙💙💙
Vote comment thought