Last Memory

SAINT ANDERSON

"So did you get a chance to tell Lo about your and Elijah?" Seven asked and I shook my head

"Who the fuck is Elijah ? and what you got to do with him." Gionni asked walking into the kitchen grilling me.

"Her ex boyfriend that Londyn's dating." Seven said causing me to look at her. "You can't keep your mouth shout?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Lucky I ain't tell Londyn." She said and I just sarcastically laughed. "Wait Londyn dating?" G asked and I just nodded my head. " And it's you ex? fuck that I'm calling her and she going to break up. We ain't send her to New York to be chasing after no bum ass nigga. Especially one of ya exes." He said getting upset.

"Oh no need to call her. She bringing him for thanksgiving." Seven said giggling and Gionni just gave me a death stare. "I already don't like the nigga. He know ya sisters? He probably do. You better tell your sister the truth before I do!" Gionni semi-yelled before taking a Gatorade out the fridge and leaving.

"Thanks a lot." I told Seven and she just shrugged her shoulders. "Don't get mad at me. You should have told her when she asked how you knew him. Now she gonna think you keeping something from her." Seven said causing me to sigh.

"I know I know, I just didn't want her to be mad." I said and Seven just laughed. "Oh well she going to be furious now!" Seven said and I just sighed putting my hands on my head.

"Look on the bright side!!!!!!!! Thanks giving means left overs... left overs means no cooking !!!!!!!!!" Seven shouted while twerking on my island top causing me to laugh.

"Your annoying!" I shouted and she just continued twerking.

"No wonder I smelled ass. You in here twerking. That's unsanitary, now my food gonna smell like ass." Jordan said walking in with Krissy by his side while scrunching his nose up causing me to dye laugh.

"Oh uncle you right. God mommy booty do stink." Krissy said squeezing her nose with one hand and fanning the air with another.

"That ain't funny Saint! Krissy don't ask to come over to my house no more." Seven said folding her arms.

"NO NO NO ! I was just joking God mommy. Jojo paid me $10 to say that!" She said waving the ten dollar bill.

"Snitch give me my money back." Jordan said snatching the money from Krissy. "I don't need your money my daddy a rapper." She teased sticking h34!tongue out.

"Nigga Imma model fuck yo daddy he can't beat me!" Jordan said back.

"Alright Jordan she's a little kid relax!" I said. "You a fucking bully." Seven chimed in and he just stuck the middle finger up at her.

"I don't know why you don't beat his ass. I bet you he'll start behaving." Seven said and I just shook my head.

"Where's Jalen." I asked and Krissy shrugged her shoulder. "Some where being gay." Jordan said.

"What's being gay?" Krissy asked. "Well Krissy uncle Jalen is a fag. Meaning he likes——-"

"JORDAN!!!" I yelled stopping him from saying what he was about to say. "What she gonna find out eventually." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"What your crazy Uncle was saying is uncle Jay Jay is out being happy." I told Krissy and she just nodded her head.

"So I'm gay when daddy takes me to get ice cream!"
She shouted and Jordan just started laughing.

"Yea Krissy. Why don't you go play with your toys till dinners done." I told her and she hopped off the stool running out the kitchen.

"You did such a great job!"'Jordan said dying laughing.

"I'm telling you beat his ass!" Seven said and I just shook my head. "I need a drink!" I said.

GIONNI "G"

"Yo moe you good? That's the 6th blunt you done faced!" Troy said while spinning around in the chair

Nodding my head I finally passed the blunt and and began bobbing my head to the beat Styles P was playing for me. "This shit go hard." I told him and he started grinning.

"So what you say?" He asked me. "It's sounds like a dope ass opportunity but I'm trying to get this mixtape out first." I told him and he sighed.

"I understand. So what about this, you drop your solo then we do this album together?" He said. Leaning back in the chair I began playing with my beard.

"You really gonna wait and not be on some slick shit and give these songs to another artist?" I asked while raising my eyebrows up.

"Nah I fucks with you East. You about to be the next big thing. I need you on the album so I'll wait." He said and I just nodded my head.

"Alright cool. The mixtape In thinking about dropping it thanksgiving. So after that we could definitely fuck up the studio." I told him and he just nodded.

"Bet just let me know. I'm outta here be safe niggas." He said while dapping me and Troy up before leaving the studio.

"MY NIGGA STYLES MOTHERFUCKING P!!!! NIGGA WE MADE!" Troy goofy ass said while pretending to pass out on the floor.

"Nigga get the fuck up, a nigga still ain't signed to a label yet." I said while taking another pull from the blunt.

"Man when the tape drops niggas gonna be begging to sign you. That's what you stressing about?" Troy asked and I just stood quiet.

"All my life ain't never seen yo bitch ass scared! I gotta get this on the gram." He said while taking his phone out and recording me.

"suck dick nigga!" I told him while focusing back on the music tonight gonna be a long night.

__________________________________

WHEW HEYYY MISSED ME?
Quick question did you guys like the fake instagrams or do ya want me to go back and continue how I was doing the instagrams from the beginning?
VOTE COMMENT THOUGHT 💗💗💗💗💗💗