Bust it Down

SAINT ANDERSON

"Oou fuck! Right there Gionni!" I moaned loudly as I felt every inch of Gionni's thick member as he repeatedly entered my vagina, getting deeper with every stroke

"You missed daddies dick huh?" He asked while slapping my ass hard and gripping on my hair pumping harder leaving causing my to gasp for air.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" Gionni yelled seductively while picking up the pace. Biting down on my lips I nodded my head yes and immediately Gionni pulled me up so my back was against his chest still pounding me as he wrapped his hand around my neck.

"I STILL CAN'T HEAR YOU!" He groaned.

"Yes I missed daddy's dick!" I whined while tossing my head back in the crock of his neck. "I'm going to cum!" I yelled and that gave Gionni the green light to give me one good stroke before we both came and fell on the bed.

"I really love you Saint." He said while moving my hair out my face. "I really love you too daddy. Deadass deadass."' I responded causing him to laugh.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"

Opening my eyes I quickly grabbed my phone placing it to my ear. "Hello." I moaned out. "The fuck?" G's masculine voice said causing me to jump up opening my eyes. "Hi baby." I said while clearing my throat.

"The fuck You was doing Saint?" He asked. "Uh nothing I just woke up." I told him truthfully and the phone was quiet. "So fuck You was moaning into the phone for huh? Let me find out you fucking another nigga." Gionni said through the phone causing me to roll my eyes.

"Boy bye. I know you not about to waste this call for bullshit." I said while getting out the bed walking to the bathroom. "Oh my gosh!" I semi-yelled as I looked in the mirror and seen the wet spot by my vagina on my grey onsie.

"Yo you good?" I heard Gionni ask. "Yea Yea, I just saw a bug." I lied feeling embarrassed. "Mmh you gonna let me speak to the girls or what?" He asked with a little attitude.

"They're sleep Gionni you know they don't wake up till late on Saturday's." I told him while setting the shower water. "Alright moe you blowing mine anyways. I'll call them later." He said before hanging up the phone. Rolling my eyes I connected my phone to my beats pill and put on Ella Mai's new album.

Getting in the shower I quickly washed my body real good and got out getting dress in something simple. Once I felt that I look decent I went downstairs where Gloria was up making breakfast.

"Morning." I said and she just smiled while flipping a pancake. "You should really invest in soundproof rooms. I don't and I'm sure everyone else in this house doesn't want to hear you moaning my sons name early in the morning." She said causing my to stop in my tracks.