"As I enjoy sans tickle my funny BONES I am just wanted to tell you guys you miss lunch break. Which it's weird since sans never miss break time." Alice said approaching them. They both look at the clock and it was really pass lunch time.

"Wow. We really being working to the BONE." Sans said.

"Heh. Yeah. As soon as I didn't saw you guys. I thought I should go check just to make sure you guys are alright." Alice said putting her hands on her hips.

"Sorry... Their was some reading we receive and we end it up studing it." Gaster said rubbing his back of his neck.

"It's ok. I forgive you. Just grab something to eat before you come back to work. Oh and sans." Alice look at her son. "I save a bottle of ketchup at the fridge" she finish pointing the door with her thump. Sans's eyesockets widens and show some stars.

"Welp. Since you were so kind to keep a whole bottle for me. May as well go now. Thanks mom." Sans wave at his parents as he leave the room. Alice giggles a bit.

"He never change." Alice said.

"Unfortunatly..." Gaster sigh.

Alice chuckle a bit and side hug him. He smile a little and hug her back. They enjoy a bit their time alone until Alice remember something she wanted to ask to Gaster.

"Dear, can I ask you something?" Alice said.

"Ask away" he said looking at her.

"I need help with my projet... The one involve with the SOUL." Alice said looking at her husband. Gaster raise a eyebrow confuse of her request.

"Doesn't Alphys help you alot with the projet?" He said.

"She does but we have hitting a wall with some of the calculation and we have being looking at the notes over and over again with no sucess of why it's doesn't work... So I thought having you as our outsider eyes you could look at it and see if you can find what we miss at the equations." Alice said fidgetting her fingers.

Gaster smile and lean to kiss her lips.

"I would gladly help with those equation, my love" he said. Alice gratefully smile at him. Gaster cup her face with both his hands and lean again to kiss her. She kiss him back as she warp her arms around his neck. They pull away of each other and put their forehead together.

"You should go grab something to eat before you come back working, love" Alice said.

"Oh I will but I enjoy this right now~" he cooed. Alice roll her eyes before she smile at him.

"You are such a dork Wing Ding Gaster." She said.

"Only for you." He said.

They chuckle as they were about to kiss once more, they hear a beeping noise coming from the machine. They both look at the machine as Gaster let her go to look closer.

"What happen?" She said as she follow him.

"Those reading... It's the same as this morning! How is this happen?" Gaster said typing faster on the computer.

"Care to explain?" Alice said looking at the reading.

"This morning sans and I saw a new reading far different from the other. It's show some anomalie inside the Core but when we did a background check of the system and the surrounding of the Core. However, everything show normal. We have being looking at the anomalie all morning with no result. What you see right now it's the anomalie that just come back." Gaster explain.

"So we don't know the cause of that phenomone?" Alice said.

"Sans and I make some theory about it. One would be a system failure with one of the compound of the Core." He said.