Christmas Special!!

A/N: Merry Christmas everybody!!! Hope you all had some wonderful holidays with all the ones you love! I decided to try something new. This is a Christmas Special oneshot. I decided to just write it out and not correct or return on anything. This is just the first draft, but idc. I hope you'll still enjoy! And again, love you guys and have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!! 

Patton P.O.V.

I sneak up to Logan's room. I see Roman doing the same at the end of the hallway. We decided to surprise our boyfriends on the morning of Christmas. We woke up early to prepare breakfast. We made pancakes, eggs and bacon, sausages and a whole lot of syrup. I look at Roman, ready for some sort of signal. I see him lower each finger one at a time. As the last one bent, I opened the door and jumped on Logan's bed. A little girly scream comes out of Lo's mouth.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS LOGAN!!" I hear Roman screaming faintly in the distance.

"Merry Christmas Virgil baby!"

"FUCK ROMAN! WHAT THE HELL!!" I hear Virgil screaming from across the corridor.

"Patton?! It's freaking 6 in the morning! Why did you wake me up?"

"Roman and I couldn't wait any longer." I state. I remove the covers from his bed and lie next to him. I pull the sheet back over us, and stick my head under his neck.

"Can I here for a while?"

"Fine, just don't breath in my face, please. You haven't brushed your teeth yet." I nod. We suddenly hear a door slam. It seemed to come from Virgil's room.

"Oh c'mon honey! It was just for fun!" Roman says. I'm guessing Virgil kicked him out. He is not really a morning person.

"I think I'll join Roman. I don't want him to wait all alone." I tell Logan, breaking our comfortable position.

"I'll follow you. I don't think I would be able to fall asleep again."

We both get up and joined Roman.

"Got kicked out again?" Logan asked.

"Yeah... I kinda saw it coming though."

The three of us then head downstairs to eat the breakfast Roman and I prepared earlier.

About an hour later, Virgil stumbuled in the staircase. Roman got up to meet his lover at the last step. I see V stopping before reaching Roman.

"Why are you stopping?" Roman asks a bit confused.

"You're in my way... and...."

"And?!"

"...I don't want to stand under the mistletoe, not in front of everyone." He whispers loud enough for us to hear. Roman looked at him with a grin on his face.

"Oh reaaaly?" Roman tries to grab Virgil to bring him closer, but he manages to evade hus grasp. Roman's look suddenly becomes mischievous. I can see that he will now do ANYTHING to get Virgil under a mistletoe with him.

Roman's P.O.V.

I try to grab Virgil once again, but he jumps a step again. I take a peek at Patton. I point at Virgil meaning 'Can you believe this guy?!' Patton starts laughing and Logan starts giggling. While my attention was away, Virgil took the advantage and hoped over the handrail.

"Ha. Better luck next time Princey." Virgil says with a smirk on his face.

"Ohohoho... You bet you beautiful face I will!" I reply still impressed by my boyfriend's actions.

*Couple hours later*

All morning I made a plan to get Virgil to kiss me under the mistletoe. My strategy is to place it over Virgil's door while he's changing. That way, when he comes out of his room, I will jump out in front of him and he will have to kiss me!

Just as planned, Virgil went in his room right after lunch. When I heard his door close, I hurried up the stairs and installed the mistletoe over his door. I stood by his room waiting for him to come out. I waited and waited. I stayed at the same spot for a good 20 minutes, but he never got out. What took him so long? Normally, he gets dressed, and comes out right away to join us again. A sudden urge got to me. I had to leave my hiding space or else, shame would live upon me. Out of spite, I ran to the bathroom door and did my bisness as fast as I could. When I came out of the room, his door was open. I heard him laugh downstairs with Logan and Patton. 'Argh, sh*t.' I thought.

A couples of hours later, I had another idea. What if I just get close to him and just bring out the mistletoe from my pocket? There is no more escape now!

"Hey, Virgil? Could you come in the kitchen with me? Alone?"

"Sure." He stands up from the ground. I take his hand and lead him. As we arrived in the kitchen, I grabbed V's hips tightly and pulled him closer to me.

"Whoa!" He says. "Not here, c'mon! Control yourself dude!"

"What?! No!" I let go of him and pull back. I was afraid Lo and Pat saw and took it the wrong way. I suddenly walks by me, and joins the others once again.

"Yeah, nice try Ro, but you're not gonna get a kiss from me. Not under a stupid mistletoe." I look at him confused. He knew? He knew what I wanted to do? That son of a...

We are now in the evening, and we are about to open all the presents together. Remy, Thomas and Deceit have joined us for diner, and like every year, we exchange our gifts around the majestic, lit up tree that we decorated. I still didn't manage to get Virgil to kiss me. I tried a couple more times, but no luck. Not even a kiss on the cheek! I even tried butterfly kisses, but no willing whatsoever. It's really disapointing. It's Christmas! It is supposed to be about love and family!

"Roman!" Patton yells. Every year, he's the 'Santa Clause'. He likes to 'deliver' the presents to each person.

"Huh?"

"Next present if for you."

"Oh. Sorry, I was thinking." I reply with a smile. I look at the small box. It is all black and a 'R' made of white glitter is on the top.

"Who do you think it's from Roman?" Logan asks. I look towards Virgil, he's the only one with the 'all black' asthetic. I don't reply Logan's question. I simply open the black box. Inside I notice a gift card for Hot Topic. His favorite store.

"Haha, thank you babe..." I tell Virgil with the sincerest smile I could provide.

"That's not all." He replies. He stood up and came to sit next to me on he floor. He brings his face close to mine, but we are not touching. I see him put his hand in his pocket, and he pulls out a mistletoe. He holds it over our heads and kisses me in front of everyone. He pulls back, leaving me in shock.

"Merry Christmas, my king."