Chapter 17 - Black Diamond (Ending Part 1)

Roman P.O.V.

Today is a special day. We are Saturday! Which means me and Virgil are heading to our first date! I've been so impatient this last week. We are leaving in approximately 3 hours. But before anything, I have to take a shower. I enter the bathroom, I connect my phone to my Bluetooth stereo, put one my playlist called 'Favourite Musicals' and hop in the shower. The warmth of the water running down my face relaxes me. If we would never run out of hot water, I would live under the shower. After about half an hour of singing and scrubbing, I turn off the water, put a towel around my waist and walk to my room. Now, the fun part begins.

Virgil P.O.V.

I'm so nervous. I never went on a date before. I asked Patton to see if he could give me some advice but it wasn't much help. Roman is the romantic one in the gang but, if I asked him for advice on OUR date, what would he think of me? So I had to organize something on my own. I made reservations for 6 p.m. It is 3 o'clock now. I still have time to prepare and look up some advice online. I really hope it goes well...

Roman P.O.V.

It is now 5:30 p.m. We have to leave in 15 minutes if we don't want to be late for our reservation. Virgil is still in his room. As for me, my hair is brushed, my outfit is looking fresh and I'm ready to leave. A few minutes later, Patton comes out of Virgil's room whit a big smile on his face. As Virgil comes out, I see why Morality was so happy. Virgil was wearing a clean shirt with long sleeves, a neck tie, black pants, black shoes and a shining belt. He was looking hot!

"Oh my! Virgil!" I exclaim.

"Is it too much? It's too much isn't it? I'm gonna go change..." he says turning towards his room.

"NO! Don't. You look... perfect. I mean I'm only wearing a clean shirt but the necktie! Wow! It looks so good on you."

He blushes. We walk outside the appartement and drive to the restaurant.

A/N: So hope you guys enjoyed this first part because the next chapter will be the last. I truly enjoyed writing this fanfiction and I'm currently working on another one about Logicality. You can follow me on Instagram (@thomas_sanders_yt ) or follow me here on Wattpad to get notified whenever that one get's published. Thank you to everyone who supported me on this project and I'll see you next week for the last chapter of Mysterious Letter!