Chapter 2 - Needing Advice

Roman P.O.V

I blush as I read through the letter. From who could that be? I was confused, but for some reason, I couldn't stop smiling! The person who wrote that letter really knows his/her way to my heart. A knock on the door startled me. I quickly hid the letter in my drawer and open the door to see Logan.

'' Hey Roman. I was wondering if you knew where were are the cookies Patton just baked.''

''Uhmm, well I-''

''Wait. Why are your cheeks so red? Are you feeling okay?'' Logan asked looking worried.

''Shh!'' I replied as I drag him into my room. I close the door. ''Not so loud!''

''Oookay. But why is my concern for your health should be a secret?'' he said whispering loudly.

''Well, because I am not actually sick Logan. I actually feel fantastic!''

''Oh! Why is that?'' Logan asked intrigued.

''If I tell you, you have to promise not to tell ANYONE! Not even Patton!''

''Why would I say it to Patton?''

''Uhm no reason in particular. So. Do we have a deal?''

Logan looks at me, suspicious but he still nods in agreement.

''Okay, well... Here. Read this.'' I pick up the letter from my drawer and hand it to him. He takes the letter and looks at me confused. As he reads the letter, his eyes widened.

''What is that? Who gave it to you? Where -''

''I don't know!'' I replied, trying to signal him to lower his voice. ''I don't know anything! I found it on my vanity a few minutes ago. It's signed 'A' but I don't know who that could be. Do you have an idea?''

''Well the letter 'A' could mean multiple things. Anonymous, Admirer, Acronym, Adi...''

''I get it! I get it... So you're saying it could be anyone?''

''Well, yes that is what I was trying to say.''

''Okay then. Thank you anyway.''

''Anytime Roman.'' he turns around to leave my room.

''Oh hey Logan!'' he looks at me. ''Here.'' I hand him the plate of cookies. He grabs it, thanks me, and returns to the kitchen with the others.

N/A : Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is short but the next ones are going to be longer so it'll be worth it, I promise :) Have a wonderful week!