Chapter 11 - Silence Everywhere

Roman P.O.V.

I haven't seen Virgil in 4 days. Nobody has. Except for Patton. He's been bringing him food for him too eat but, he always comes out with another plate full of food from the past meal. I feel so bad for what happened... I never wanted to hurt his feelings. But I mean, me, Prince Roman, and Virgil? The dark and mysterious one? No. It would've never worked. I tried a couple time to talk to him through the door but he never replied. He stayed silent. Just like if he wasn't there.

Patton P.O.V.

I hate seeing Virgil like that. He looks so... weak. It's like the entire world around him crumbled in tiny pieces and he doesn't have enough glue-gun to fix it all, so he gave up. The house is incredibly quiet without him. Roman is constantly blaming himself for what happened. I know it is kind of his fault but he did his best. He didn't play with his feelings, which would've probably been even worst. I tried to talk to Anxiety a couple of times but he never replied. I tell him everyday that I would be there whenever he was ready to talk. I need to bring him his dinner. He needs to eat something. I won't give up on him.

Logan P.O.V.

Patton's been overworking himself lately. He never stops. He's been the only one cleaning up the house, cooking for the past week and now he's the only one able to take care of Virgil. Roman is reprehending himself which is putting him in a bad mood and he can't be productive. And as for myself, I am helping Thomas study his lines for an audition. Also, I am assisting him to prepare for his next video since Roman is too stressed out for that. Patton really needs a break. He can't sleep at night because he is worried Virgil will do something stupid. If only these two would at least try to talk to each other!

Virgil P.O.V.

I can't handle it. I just can't! I can't handle the thought of having to face him again! It's just too much! Just to hear a knock on my door makes me sweat. But, at the same time, I can't stop thinking about him... It hurts yet it makes me feel... something. I don't understand feelings. I hate them.

***

"Hey Virgil. Can I come in?" Patton says as he knocks on the door.

"..."

He enters my room with a plate as he did yesterday, the day before that and for the pas week.

"Heyyy... We're having spaghetti tonight. I even gave you extra meatballs. Just the way you like it!" he says with a forced smile.

"..."

"Virgil, I hate to see you like this. Even just a little nod would make me feel better..."

"..."

"Okay... well, I'll come back later to say goodnight."

"Wait..."

"Yeah?"

"Can you... stay, for a while..?"

He smiles and sits down next to me.

"Thank you, Patton" I say as I lie on his knees.

"No problem, kiddo." he replies. He then starts to play in my hair and eventually, I fall asleep.