Chapter 1 - Mysterious Letter

N/A: Hey there! This is my first fanfiction I've ever written and I just want to let you know that English isn't my first language so if there are any mistakes I am terribly sorry. Thank you for understanding and I hope you enjoy :) If you want, you can leave some feedback by leaving a comment anywhere really. I would really appreciate it!

Thomas' P.O.V

''Alright. Well, take it easy guys, gals and non-binary pals, peace out!'' I say to conclude my most recent Sander Sides video.

''Well that was fun!'' says Roman. He is also know as Creativity because he represents my creativity, my love for cartoons, anime, Disney and musicals. He is also my romantic side.

''Yes. It was kind of pleasant.'' adds Logan. Logan is my logical side. He is the one who helps me make all my decisions. He knows every single fact I learned throughout my life. He is also know as Logic.

''I think it was awesome! We deserve some cookies! I'll go make some right now!'' declares Patton in an excited tone. Patton represents my morality and most of my feelings. He loves dad jokes, puns and animals.

''That sounds delicious Patton! How about you Virgil? Did you enjoy today's video?'' I ask.

''Yeah, I guess. I'm gonna go in my room now.''

Virgil is... different. He represents my anxiety. He is the one who keeps me up all night and makes me rethink about all my life decisions that happened years ago. He likes to be alone.

''Oh, ok. See you later then!'' I respond. I head to the kitchen to wait with the other for the freshly baked cookies to come out of the oven.

Anxiety's P.O.V

While everyone heads to the kitchen, I walk to my room and lock the door. I lay on my bed and take out my MP3 and my earphones from my night stand drawer. I hum my favourite song and take out a piece of paper. I start writing...

Roman's P.O.V

*Ding*

I hear the oven ring. I immediately take out a plate ready to get served. Patton's cookies are the best thing in this world. The smell of the melted chocolate chip cookies makes my mouth water... I reach for a cookie but Patton slaps my hand away.

''Hey!''

''Careful kiddo! They are still very hot!'' Patton says warning me.

So I sit at the table, waiting for the cookie to cool. A couple of minutes later, everyone was in the living room watching Parks and Recreation. I grab the plate and bring it to my room. A prince deserves a treat once in a while! I get in my room and sit on my bed to enjoy those delicious looking cookies. I open my mouth to take a bite but I notice a letter on my vanity with my name written on it.

''Heckity Heck? What is that?'' I ask to myself. I put the plate aside and stand up. I grab the letter and read it:

Dear Roman,

If I were the sun and you were the sky, I would never set. I'd hover above the edge of the water waiting for you to shine your stars on me so I could become bigger than what I am. I am brighter when I'm with you.

- A

(Thank you to @draw_your_perfect_world on Instagram for doing this beautiful drawing for my story! Really appreciate it! Go follow! :D)

(Also! I have another story that I wrote! It's called Fallen and it is a Logicality fanfiction! Hope you'll enjoy :))

https://my.w.tt/bVU3S3hd1T