Chapter 32 - Jealousy Game (Who wins?)

Radhika gets furious seeing her gawking Arjun, she stomps her foot where she is and walks towards them casually showing that she is not getting affected.

Meanwhile Arjun makes her stand asking her, "Are you ok?"

"She is" before that girl responds him, Radhika's reply makes them to look at her, who is watching towards them but keeps starring at Arjun.

Arjun blinks thinking, "Oh god, she saw me while holding her" and rolls his eyes to look at the surroundings.

She comes and stands opposite to them having her arms across her chest and give Arjun a daring look.

"Excuse me?" and the girl responds her by make sure her presence.

With a wide smile showing all her teeth, Radhika extends her hands towards her saying, "Hi, I'm Radhika" and the other girl smiles, "Hi, I am Rachana".

Without leaving the grip Radhika pats her forehead gently saying, "Sorry, a small correction. I'm Mrs. Radhika Arjun Mehra, in short Mrs. Mehra".

Rachana blinks at her while Radhika takes out her hands from her and stands in between them by holding Arjun's elbow and said, "And yes, Mr. & Mrs. Mehra" she says by pointing him and her to her by showing her who she is.

Arjun controls his laugh seeing her antics and jealous. He rubs his nose turning away from them & hides his laughter.

Arjun compose his facial expressions and turns to the two ladies saying, "Time for work. Everyone disperse"

As Radhika is about to move, he watches her going and intentionally calls Rachana loudly, "Rachana, you please come with me. I will show you your bay and will let you know your team you are going to work"

Before Radhika reacts, he takes her with him and ignores her while walking past her.

Radhika with her mouth open watches him curtly and murmurs, "If you have one Rachana, i always have Saral" she winks and makes face seeing his back.

*******

Arjun keeps smiling recalling radhika's jealousy seeing him with other girl he talks to himself, "I am enjoying your possessiveness towards me Radhika. Waiting to watch more"

A sudden knock disturbs him and adjusts himself in his seat saying, "Come in".

Rachana comes in with some papers seeking his signatures and he does it so.

She thanks him and turns to go but he stops her asking, "Can you send Radhika in?"

Rachana, "I will let her know once she comes back"

Arjun jerks, "Comes back? Where did she go?"

Rachana, "Out for lunch, i guess."

Arjun, "Alone?"

Rachana, "I don't know sir"

Arjun sends her out and gets into a thinking, "With whom she went?"

He immediately goes out to check her cabin which is empty and he roams everywhere on the office and finds Saral's place is also empty.

Arjun folds his fist angrily saying, "She clearly knows how to trigger me". He bangs on her desk and goes out to check her.

Arjun walks out on the street and looks here and there thinking, "Where the hell she went?"

He dials to her number and he gets response immediately as if she is waiting for him to call her.

Arjun, "Where are you?"

Rads chuckles, "I came out for lunch"

Arjun, "I know that already and tell me where you are now?"

Rads, "Why are you looking for me? That Rachana is not ready to accompany you or what?"

Arjun smirks hearing her jealousy tone and is about to ask her again but stops hearing the noise from the background, "Sir, your Pizza"

He gives a smugly smile and disconnects the call while walking towards the place where she is.

Radhika looks at her mobile and wonders why he hung up suddenly.

Radhika starts munching the pizza she gets and forget to notice Arjun who is watching her from the glass door while walking towards the Dominos.

Arjun enters in and keeps gazing her while walking towards her table. Radhika is surprised seeing him there and have her mouth open wide in air having the pizza near her mouth & blinks at him.

Arjun rolls his eyes looking away from her and sits beside her. But the moment he comforts on the chair, he gets shocked and surprised seeing the two other people beside him.

"Hey Arjun" & "Hello Brother" Neil & Sam in chorus welcomes Arjun and to the fact he didn't expect them to be there and it's clearly visible in his face.

Arjun composes him and greets them stating his surprise, "How come you both are here?"

Sam, "Your wife called us"

Arjun turns to look at her and she is busy in eating the pizza having a naughty smirk on her face.

Arjun in his mind, "Everytime she defeats me in this jealousy game"

Radhika looks at him instantly as if she reads his mind and winks at him having a naughty smile over her face.

**********************************************************************************************

Hello all, How is today's chapter? Hope you all like it.

And who wins in this jealousy game so far?

Please share your views and vote for it.