Chapter 21 - Romantic Pay back

Radhika gets shocked seeing Arjun on top of her having a seductive smile playing on his lips. His thumbs gently rubs her lips and he leans further down keeping an inch away from her lips muttering, "I warned you about the consequences, now you have to pay for it"

Radhika try to push him away, he clutch her hands above her head and bury himself in the crook of her neck. Radhika gasp in shock by his touch and moans in pleasure given by Arjun.

She couldn't protest more and arch back to the more she can and mumbles, "Arjun"

Arjun blow an air on her naked skin and whisper on her lips, "Why are you testing my patience? The whole day you made me insane, you turned me into a wild possessive beast, do you know how much it burnt me seeing you with other men, standing close to you, touching you...I just hate it Radhika, I hate their touch on you...you belong to me...you are mine...My possessiveness on you has no boundaries, you know that right...then why you wantonly teased me?"

Radhika stutters, "I...I...just played. Leave me Arjun"

Arjun, "Naah...That's not the point. You knocked the beast in me, and now you have to calm him down"

Radhika, "Get off from me first"

Arjun smirks and roll on the bed having her on top of him and wraps his arms around her waist. She keeps pulling herself up but his grip becomes so tight and keeps pushing her down to his chest.

Rads with irritated tone, "What are you doing?"

Arjun, "You will know it"

Before she understands his words, his hand snakes on her back and unhook the last button of her blouse. Radhika gasp in shock and try holding his hands, he immediately shoves her hands and lock it in his one hands and continue his work sincerely.

Radhika whine, "Please stop"

Arjun, "Did you stop when I asked you?"

Radhika's voice came out as a mither due to his touch on her back, now he almost done in unhook the buttons and his fingers start playing on her bare skin.

Radhika's moan unleashed the beast inside him, and provoking sexual desire in him. His hands start removing the blouse and she yelp in his sudden actions and struggle a lot to come out from his grip.

She bites his hand which is holding hers, in her rage; she blew him until the blood oozes out from his hand. He screams in pain and removes his hold from her; she used that chance to escape from him and runs towards the door. She abruptly stopped and pulled back forcibly, she directly lands on his chest having her hands tied to her back.

Her chest heaves up and down due to the uneven breathe and her eyes stick to his and his gaze moves down to her bust and he glares it with some sort of lust playing in his eyes.

Radhika quickly got what he wants now and fighting hardly to get out from his grip, her unhooked blouse loosen down halfway revealing her naked shoulders and it further down to her bosoms. Arjun's eyes roaming everywhere on her bare skin and pushes her to the wall by caging her in his arms.

Without giving any time for her to relax, he buried his face in the crook of her neck, giving wet kisses all over her neck, she yelp in pain when he gives her the hickeys and licking it to soothe the pain. Radhika wanted to stop him but her body did not respond the way she wants and it started responding the way he wants.

His hands sneak into her waist, moving everywhere on her bare skin. He keeps rubbing it making her moan in pleasure and suddenly pinch it hard, she yelps in pain, "Aaaahhhh, Arjun".