Chapter 5 - Salty & Spicy Coffee

Radhika reached her home and finds Neil sitting on the couch sadly, Prerna on beside him. Rads looks at him standing at the doorstep and makes her face smiling and goes to him. She sits beside him saying, "Neil, look at me. Why are you sitting like this? It's not the world's end right?"

Neil holds her hand, "Choti, i don't know but i can't tackle this loss. It's a big loss for me and now i am like almost bankrupt. Do you imagine that?"

Rads gives him a consoling smile, cups his face, "You believe me na"

Neil simply stares her and she asks, "Say? You believe me right?"

Neil smiles, "Yes, ofcourse"

Rads, "Then mark my words. By tomorrow all your problems will vanish"

Neil, "How you are saying that so sure?"

Rads stammers, "Actually, i just prayed for you. I believe and i have hope that all the problems in your life will go away from you. And only happiness will be there with you"

Neil smiles and pecks her forehead saying, "Whether it will happen or not...now i don't bother. But for now, i am happy that you are with me and you are my biggest support. Thank you so much"

Both hugs and soothes each other pain being in their siblings embrace. Prerna gets an emotional tears seeing her kids.

After sometime, she goes to her room and refresh herself. She leans on her bed thinking, "I am sorry Maa, sorry Neil, i have taken the decision of my life. I can't go back now"

A lonely tear flows out from her eyes, and she cuddles herself inside the blanket and tries hard to fall in deep slumber, but after a long struggle she finally succeeds in it.

Next day, Rads wake up and not feels to go to office, she decided to put an off and goes down to meet her Mom and Neil. She goes to the dining hall and claims a cup of coffee from her mom, Neil looks at her still in sleepy mode, "Hey Chasni, are you not going to office?"

Rads looks at her mobile nodding no saying, "I have lots of leaves, so i am taking off"

Neil gets a call and he goes to attend it and in the meanwhile she gets a message in her mobile and the whats app message is, "Good Morning, Mrs.Mehra"

Rads eyes becomes wide seeing the open and it is an unknown number in her mobile but she doesn't need to do any R&D for that to find who is it. She very well knows it is from Arjun, she simply ignores the message and surfing something in her mobile, but again she gets a message from him, "Reading and ignoring is a bad manners.

Expecting a reply from you"

Her eyes narrowed and she makes seeing the message and ignores it again, meanwhile her mom gives her coffee and she happily takes to sip it, but before that she gets a call from him makes her to startle for a second, she immediately cuts his call and puts her mobile in silent.

Neil comes shouting happily, "Maa, Radhu....i got the contract back. They are agreed to give us the contract back."

Rads smiles seeing him so happy and after all she needs her brother's happiness only. He hugs her tightly and kiss on her forehead. Soon Prerna also gets call and she wonders seeing the number and picks it up.

She just answer the call as "Yes...ok...fine...Very happy" she keeps down the mobile and looks at her kids starring her, "Finally, Sam's brother accepted for your marriage"

Neil is on cloud nine now and hugs his mom tightly and Rads knows all this prior so she did not react much but for Neil's sake she gives him a fake smile and he happily goes out to his office. Prerna also leaves to kitchen to do her work. Rads looks at her mobile blinking and it has already 3 missed calls and 10 messages.

She rolls her eyes and message him in a word, "Thank you"

She gets immediate message, "I am happy that my to be wife knows to say Thank you"

She makes faces and ignores his message. She goes to kitchen to help prerna, they both have their breakfast together and after in the mid day she goes to her and gets into a sleep after seeing Neil's happy face.

@ Noon,

Radhika is in deep slumber, she keeps on rolling on either sides, her brows are shrinked, suddenly she feels a feather touch on her brows, she feels relaxed having a soft massage on her eyebrows and a wet kiss on her forehead. She cuddles to other side and slowly opens her eyes in half sleep, and finds a person sitting infront of her, she hears, "Good Afternoon" with a smile and she too reciprocates smilingly, "Good noon" and she closes her eyes.

After a few seconds, her eyes snapped open widely seeing the person and is about to shout but before that he close her mouth by his hands warning her, "Don't shout"

SHe blinks seeing him and pushing him back and atlast gives up signing him that she will keep quiet. He slowly takes his hands from her mouth and she gets up to sit, but sits with a huge gap between them and asking him, "How come you are in my home and how dare you come to my room and touch me?"

Arjun, "You wanna check my dare now?"

Rads immediately, "NO"

Arjun chuckles seeing her and asks her, "Why u did not come to office today?"

Rads, "I took sick leave and i already messaged to my lead and don't change the topic, how dare you come to my room first? Who gave u the rights?"

She jumps out from the bed and runs out from her and descends the stairs shouting for her mom, "Maaaaaaaa"

And she stops shouting seeing the person sitting in the hall, it is Samrat, Nandini and Sam. Sam runs to her and hug her tightly by sharing her happiness.

Arjun who comes down behind her stands beside her and watching her blinking at everyone.

Prerna comes to her, "Why u were shouting?"

Rads stammers, "Actually, he...me..room..." and she stops after that. Arjun smiles seeing her state and continues, "I was just seeing the room and mistakenly gone to her room and she got shocked and scared seeing me..that's y she shouted"

Nandini smiles and says, "Radhika, he is my son Arjun, Sam's elder brother. You never seen him right?"

Arjun, "she knows me very well mom"

Rads looks at him and blinks, Nandini continues, "Is it?"

Rads blinks at her of not knowing what to say and looks at Arjun, he smiles seeing her confused face and answers, "I am her new MD mom. So she knows me but not as Sam's brother"

Rads glares him angrily and thinks, "He only made them to question and he only giving them the answers. IDIOT"

Prerna calls her inside the kitchen and she goes to help her mom.

She send radhika out to check their taste to have Tea or Coffee. She comes out and gets their favourite but did not ask Arjun.

Arjun stops her, "Won't you ask me Radhika?"

She stops and gives a fake smile to him asking, "What would you like to have SIR?" and presses on the word SIR.

Arjun chuckles saying, "It seems you are taking the order in some hotel"

All laughs hearing him and it is a facepalm for radhika. She glares him angrily and he laughs more than before but says, "I like to coffee..strong coffee MAM"

And he too press the word MAM making her embarrassed in front of his parents. She runs inside the kitchen and prepares Tea and Coffee for them. Other wants Tea and Only Arjun wants to have Coffee. When she prepares for coffee, she smirks seeing the chilly and Salt bottle.

She mixes Salt saying, "Only sweetest people have sugar, and you should have Salt coffee"

Then she mixes Chilly powder saying, "My dear Arjun, as all told, you are so HOT, s*xY & SPICY TOOO....so u need spicy coffee only."

She smirks and mixes the coffee and takes to serve them. She maintains the calm in her face and gives the cups to each. When it comes to Arjun she leaned and murmurs, "All d best" and she moves to kitchen.

Arjun wonders seeing her smiling and thinks what it should be and he is about to sip the coffee and Radhika desperately waits to see his reaction.