Chapter 1- Marry Me

Present:

A girl is sitting on the shore and stares the sea waves aimlessly, though her face doesn't show any reaction...her mind is thinking about the incident which happened today morning...she looks so worried and speaks to herself, "Why it is happening only to me? I left everything and came right..then why i have to be caught again..why should i be the prey? Think well Radhika...you cannot lose it again". She closes her eyes and tears roll on her cheeks expressing her pain.

A day before,

Radhika gets ready for her office and comes down from her room and finds her mom Prerna Malhotra worried looking at Neil Malhotra, her brother. She runs down to her mom and asks, "What happened Maa? You look so worried?" she moves her gaze to Neil and signs him on what.

Neil just nods his head as yes and he too looks worried seeing Prerna. Rads now understand what's the problem, she turns to Prerna says, "Maa"

Prerna, "Don't say anything. i know, u also aware of this"

Rads blinks at Neil and he signs her to do something. She turns to Prerna and immediately hugs her saying, "Maa, bhai loves that girl so much. She is his life and even she loves him a lot. Yea i know her long before and she is very good for our family. PLs accept his love Maa." she moves her away from her and cups her face saying, "I know you can't see him worried and for his happiness you have to agree for this."

Prerna glares both of them saying, "Emotional blackmail"

Rads, "May be" and keeps pout face looking at her. Prerna smiles seeing her and Neil let out a sigh relief and hugs his ladies tightly.

Prerna, "Enough Enough...let me first talk to her parents...its not enough to convince me...even they have to accept it right."

Neil, "Sam told she will talk to them"

Prerna, "Oh...her name is Sam is it?"

Neil gives a sheepish smile saying, "Samaira"

Prerna smiles and hugs him saying, "Give their address, i will go and talk to them"

Rads and Neil gives hi-fi to each and Neil shares Sam's home address to her and leaves to office with Radhika.

@ Evening,

RaNeil comes home and looks for their mom who is busy in kitchen. Both barges in there and shoots their questions continuously about her meeting with Sam's parents.

Prerna continues cooking without answering the, finally Rads turn off the gas and drags her to hall and makes her sit forcefully to answer her questions. She couldn't see her brother Neil sad and forces Prerna to tell them.

Prerna, "OKay..okay. I will tell. What u want to know?"

Rads, "You went to meet them right? What happened there? Is Sam's parents agreed for it or not?"

Prerna, "You are more interested than your brother"

Rads, "So what? He s my brother and i am very much keen in getting his love for him"

Prerna smiles at her and says, "I met them...her parents..they are so nice people. Actually even they also happy for this proposal...but"

RaNeil face becomes bright when she is saying but it fades away when she stops and looks them worriedly.

Rads, "What happened?"

Prerna, "But looks like Sam's brother is not interested in this marriage it seems"

Radhika is shocked hearing it and says, "Maa...Sam has no brother"

Neil, "She has...but he is in abroad"