Chapter 4 - I will Marry U

Radhika runs to her room and relaxes herself from the shock she got from an intruder. She felt disgusted thinking about his touch on her body and she immediately barges in the washroom and take a shower having the dress on her. She gets relax soon and get into a nice hot bath and comes out wearing a bathrobe. She gets her into a night suite and takes her diary which she hidden under her dresses.

She opens the first page of it and it reminds her the first meeting of her with Arjun. She gave a painful smile and turns to the next page and drowns herself in her past.

Past on Rads POV:
-----------

Ten days, i was enjoying like anything, i got new friends and we started hanging out inside and outside the college. I should say that i got a best time with my friends till i met him again. I just hate to see him but what to do, unfortunately he got to be my Senior and without any options i met him in Fresher's party. The irritating part is, no one would go against him in his class and that's y they arranged the Fresher's party after 10 days of his suspension. All my happiness washed away when i met him on the party.

Seniors barged into our classes and announced us about the Fresher's party and we all got excited to face that. We all started discussing about the dresses for the party and involved in girls talk. Next day, we got to be ready and went to the venue, there we me some of our classmates who already reached there and made a place for them. We too mingled with them hastily avoiding the glares on us and on our dresses. Soon everyone came and we were chatting with all happily and i did not know that wished for short period.

Our seniors entered in the hall with a huge applause and i was completely out of my vision when i saw the person entered lastly. Yes, i was like numb seeing him glaring at me with such a hatred in his eyes..it was like if he has some supernatural powers he would blow me on the fire for sure...i could feel the sensation in his eyes. His eyes were starring at me and no where else. Now i should move my gaze and i did it by ignoring him, i felt a sharp glares on me and all were from his friends gang. I just ignored looking at their side and tried to concentrate on the events arranged on the party.

We all were enjoying the tasks given by our seniors and it was completely fun filled party. Soon, we were called by them for the tasks one by one. My friend Kritika went and she done it with little difficulty. Next my name was called and with lot excitement and hesitation i went to the stage. I took a chit from the bowl and gave it to one of my senior. He opened it and read aloud "Dance with Harsh for a romantic no" and i stood like a doll of not knowing what to do. I was blinking seeing them and soon the so called Harsh came to me on the stage.

I stepped back seeing him and got a note from my senior a girl, "No back out and you should complete your task". I felt like, "Y only me?".

But of no use, he extended his hand to me and i gave mine after a lot of hesitation. Before i composed, i pulled to him and he locked me in his arms which i don't like at all. All were cheered and the song played which gave me more head ache now. I was controlling myself thinking it was party and i shouldn't show my anger at any cost and that too after knowing all these were my Seniors.

I tried to lot keep distance with him but he often pulled me to him and i hated that most. Suddenly i felt like the difference in his touch which was little difficult to notice by others sitting down and i moved myself once and pushed him once..but at no point he was realizing what i was trying to do. He smirked at me and he did the same again...now i felt like i should react but before i did, i saw Harsh on the floor staring behind me. I saw him and his look and turned to look behind me, and i saw Arjun walking front of me saying, "ENOUGH".