Chapter 10 - Will you Marry me?

Radhika gets shocked seeing Sanjeev and Arjun greets him happily inside. Sanjeev too is dumbstruck seeing Radhika in Mehra's house...he blinks his eyes twice and pinch himself to make sure that he is not dreaming seeing Radhika with Arjun in his mansion. He looks at her and him alternatively and keeps walking towards her with unbelievable face.

Radhika gets tensed seeing him approaching her, but before he talks to her Arjun stops him saying, "Sanjeev, Meet Mr. Neil Malhotra...Sam's groom and she is his mom Mrs. Prerna Malhotra, and she is Ms. Radhika Malhotra...Neil's Sister"

Likewise he introduced them to Sanjeev. Radhika fakes her smile seeing him and leaves a sigh relief. Sanjeev couldn't believe it what Arjun said, he too just give them a fake smile and drags Arjun from there to a corner asking him, "Arjun What is happening? I seriously couldn't believe seeing Radhika with you here in your home. For a second I thought something else and you said she is Neil's sister. What about your relation with her then?"

Arjun smiles seeing his tension and pats his cheek saying, "My relation is still alive Sanjeev, I won't let that die so easily. After my doomed 5 yrs, I found the light of my life...I found her...I found Radhika. You know what, I never thought in my dreams too that I will see her again, but I found her"

Sanjeev, "How you found her? We too tried a lot to find her place, but we couldn't achieve in it?"

Arjun smiles at him saying, "In fact, she herself got caught in my eyes"

Sanjeev, "I dint understand"

Arjun keep smiles at him, Flashback

Arjun keeps punching the boxing bag mercilessly, sweat beds all over his body and face. He breathes heavily but still keeps punching the bag harshly by showing all his frustration, anger on it. He gets disturbed by his maid voice, "Sir, Phone for you"

Arjun receives the call, "Hello"

Nandini, "Arjun, how are you?"

Arjun, "I am fine mom. Anything to discuss?"

Nandu, "Shouldn't I call you if I have nothing to discuss? Do you expect me to talk to you if at all I need something is it?"

Arjun, "Mom, pls don't irritate me in the morning itself. Just say what you want to?"

Nandu in a sobbing voice, "Why are you behaving so rudely to your mom? What mistake I have done?"

Arjun rubs his forehead, "I was in some other tension, Sorry."

Nandu, "Arjun, I want to see you. It's been 5 years now and you haven't turn to India. I am craving to see you Arjun. Why are you avoiding us? "

Arjun sighs, "Mom, You are wasting my time. If you have nothing serious to talk, then I am done with the call"

Nandu, "OK...HEAR IT NOW. SAM IS IN LOVE & SHE WANTS TO MARRY THAT GUY ONLY. WE ALREADY SPOKE TO HIS MOM, HE LIVES WITH HIS MOTHER AND YOUNGER SISTER & THEIR FAMILY LOOKS GOOD . ME AND YOUR DAD IS HAPPY FOR THIS RELATION, NOW I CALLED YOU TO INFORM ABOUT THEIR MARRIAGE AND..."

Arjun stops her, "I haven't agreed yet. I will tell you whether this will happen or not"

Nandu, "But Arjun, Sam is mad about him"

Arjun, "I don't care....i will do my responsibility as a brother for Sam. I can't easily accept him without doing a proper enquiry about him. Sam should be in a safe hands....i will tell you my decision soon. I am getting late now, vl talk to you later mom. Bye"