Chapter 20 - Haldi Masti

"Are you happy now? After ruining my happiness?"

Radhika wondered seeing her giving an angry look at her. She takes a deep breath and is about to move from there but stopped by Spandana again.

She is about to say something but Neil comes there in search of Radhika and drags her with him.

Radhika turns back to find her standing at the same place with tears in her eyes and fiddling her fingers. Neil gets her to the family and makes her stand beside Arjun.

Arjun rolls his eyes looking at her frowning face and whisper, "What makes Mrs. Mehra to worry?"

Radhika pass him a sharp glare and mutter, "Becoming Mrs. Mehra itself a worry for me. Going to do anything to solve it?"

She looks at him with a fake smile just pretend to be happy in front of their family.

Arjun turns to her side with a smile and removes the hair in her forehead and tuckles it behind her ear saying, "Of course dear, I will soon solve your worry and make yourself admit that being Mrs. Arjun Mehra is the best gift in your life"

Rads, "In your dreams"

Arjun chuckles, "You will be in my dreams"

She ignored him and walks away from him to chat with others. Soon the Sangeet function gets over and Nandini informs Prerna that they will visit their home tomorrow for Haldi function.

Arjun winks at Radhika who turns her face to other side, Nandini continues, "So tomorrow, i will be coming there to perform the ritual for Radhika and then you can come with me here to do the same for Sam"

Arjun jerks listening her and out of curiosity he asks in a shocking tone, "Am I not coming with you?"

Nandini, "Yes, You and Neil are not allowed to see the brides till your marriage"

Arjun & Nesam looks on worried and the only person who gets happy hearing this is Radhika who smiles broadly looking at the pout face of Arjun.

He gives her a killer look seeing her happiness and she raises her eyebrows looking at him suppressing her laugh.

Next day, Nandini gets all the stuffs ready for the Haldi ritual, completes the ritual for Arjun and when she is about to step out Arjun stops her, "Mom, is it anywhere written that bride groom should not meet bride on this ritual?"

Nandini looks at him surprised and blinks looking at his restless figure. Soon Samrat also joins with her and stares him with the same look Nandini has.

Arjun then comforts him seeing their looks and said, "Actually I am asking this on behalf of Neil. He might want to see Sam but this ritual and rules are stopping him, that's why I asked"

Nandini smile smugly and said, "Well, I know that already and that's why I permit Neil to come with me here to see Sam. Anyways they are so in love with each other and unable to stay without seeing each other, unlike you & Radhika. So, you be here and look after the arrangements, I will finish the ritual and get Prerna & Neil here. Okay, I will leave now, it's getting late"

She did not even wait for Arjun's answer and not even bother to look at his baffled expression on his face.

Samrat chuckles looking at his face and said, "Come on son, we have lot to do"

Arjun's legs aren't moving at all and glues to the place where he is and staring the way Nandini left. Samrat couldn't do anything apart from laughing seeing Arjun's statue.

Nandini reach Radhika's home, Prerna welcomes her and informs Radhika to get ready and come down for the ritual.

Radhika does a last touch up on her face and looks at her figure once in the mirror and mutters, "I hope it's enough to tease him"