Chapter 17

Natsu's house

The boys were just chilling, you know hanging out, prank calling and well other stupid things. The house was also a mess. Clothes all  over the place, 4 boxes of pizza on the floor. Every thing was going "perfect" Until.

"NATSU GET THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER AGAIN!" Yelled Jellal as the the boys were just trying to get the fire out. "SERIOUSLY YA MORON! YOU ALMOST BURNED DOWN YOUR HOUSE FOR THE 12TH TIME!!" Yelled Gajeel as he was about to strangle Natsu. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT I CAN'T COOK" Natsu yelled defending himself.

"EVER HEARD OF ORDERING ONLINE!" Romeo shouted and Natsu stopped whatever he was doing and looked up at the ceiling. "Huh why didn't I think of that before?" Natsu said confusedconfused and dumbfounded "BECAUSE YOU CAN'T USE YOUR OWN DAMN BRAIN!" Gray yelled and Natsu got pissed.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU STRIPPER" Natsu yelled angrily. "YOU HEARD ME FLAMEBRAIN Gray yelled back and now they were fighting. "STOP FIGHTING YOU IDIOTS WE HAVE A HOUSE TO STAY BURN-FREE!" yelled Jellal. As he grabbed their hair and smash their heads together. (Pretend he was another Erza but not THAT strict)

"Oww..." The 2 boys groan in pain as Jellal thought, 'I need new friends.' "Fire done" Romeo exclaimed as he went into the living room where Jellal, Natsu and Gray are. "Woah what happened here?" He asked and Jellal shrugged. "Heh Pinky and droopy eyes got into another fight." Gajeel smirked and walked into the living room.

"So how is the kitchen?" Asked Jellal. Romeo and Gajeel looked at each other and shrugged. Jellal sighed. He went to the kitchen only to find the kitchen burned badly. "Well this time the kitchen actually burned down." Gajeel said. "Surprisingly, after 12 times getting burned it was still standing. Looks like not the 13 time." Romeo added.

"Well isn't it just great. One of are idiotic friend decided to cook even though he tried and burned his own house down, he finally did it. And now thanks to him we have no where to go!"  Jellal shouted angrily as he began to sit down.

"Hey I see light" Mumbled Natsu as he was on top of Gray, looking as if he were in a vehicle. "Shut up! Natsu,  your being dramatic" Jellal said, looking at the ground upset. "No he is actually right for once" Romeo stated as he pointed to a building that had one light.

The boys faced the large building which looked like a apartment and decided to "visit" the owners of that room. And by visit they mean breaking in. Jellal was standing up ready to "visit" The owners.

The 2 boys who in pain also got up. And walked with them. While Jellal and Gray were in front of Natsu, Romeo and Gajeel, they decided to chat.

6 minutes later

They finally arrived at the building. They noticed that all of the rooms were dark. So they just needed to the room that has light.

"Ok time to go to the elevators" exclaimed Gray. The rest nodded...
Well.. Not all of them. "I REFUSE!" Shouted Natsu and Gajeel. Then they both felt someone hitting them being the head hard. "Shut up you idiots people are probably asleep. Whether you lIke it or not we are taking the elevators" Exclaimed Jellal as he was dragging them both by their collar and steps into the elevator or what Natsu and Gajeel call it 'Hell'

30 seconds later

The elevator opened. "We're free!!" They both exclaimed as they start kissing the floor. "Everytime" Gray said annoyed. As Natsu and Gajeel got up and acted as if nothing had happened.

"Alright here is the room" Romeo said. "Ok so who is gonna knock" Gajeel asked and they all stare at Natsu. "*sigh* why do I have to do everything" Natsu and knocked at the door.

"Coming" Said a voice. They could tell it was a girl's voice because it sounded like it. "**** I didn't know you invited someone else?" Said another voice, the name was nuclear. "Uhh I didn't" Said the voice as the footsteps were coming closer and closer.

The boys heard the door unlocked and revealing a girl with blonde hair..

"Natsu?"