Chapter 2: The New Girls

Lucy POV

(A/N this is before the girls went to the class)

It was just a regular morning the sun was shining, and the birds were chirping. Everything was beautiful outside. Until I realize that it was the first day of Fairytail High. I got off of bed, took a nice bath cuz I had time, got dressed and was off to go. I live in a apartment because I ran away from my father who was abusing me and blamed me for my mothers death. I then closed my door and went to Fairytail high. I was only going to this school cuz my best friends who are Levy, Juvia, Erza, and Wendy are going to this school. I was so excited. "Lu~Chan! " I heard a familiar voice said. "Levy! " I said as we both hugged. "Forgot something? " Said another familiar voice. "Erza!! " Levy and I said in union. "Someone's happy to see us again" "Agreed" Said 2 familiar voices. "Wendy Juvia!! " We all said as we all have a group hug. " Should we go to our homeroom class" Suggested Levy. "Ye- wait how did you know where are homeroom is" I said confused. "Oh well I got us are schedules. " Replied levy. " Thanks levy" Said Wendy in a cheerful voice. " Now come one let's go to our class. " Erza said as we all nodded and went to homeroom. "This should be our class" Juvia said as we entered the class.

Wendy POV

I was so excited but yet so nervous, but thankfully my friends and I have the same schedule. So I'm good. The girls and I entered our class. "Please introduce yourselves" Said my teacher. "Hello my name is Wendy Marvell it's really nice to meet you all" I said in my cheerful voice. When I was done introducing my self, I saw a dark purple hair boy giving me a smirk. I was confused but I just shrugged it off. Hoping it meant nothing.

Juvia POV

It was my turn to introduce my self so I did. "Hello my name is Juvia Lockser I hope we can become good friends. " I said. When I was done introducing my self, I saw a handsome with black hair and man winked at me WINKED AT ME. Ok ok just calm down I thought but how can I he just winked at me. I could feel my face heat up. What is this feeling I thought.

Erza POV

When Juvia was done introducing her self all I could see was her face turning red close to my color of hair. Weird I thought. "Hello my name is Erza Scarlet it's a pleasure to meet you all." When I was done introducing my self, I saw familiar face. Is it really him... No that's just stupid.. Right. I haven't seen him in 10 years. That red tattoo on his left eye looked familiar.

Levy POV

My friends are acting strange all of a sudden well except me and Lu~chan I thought. All I could see was Wendy being a bit odd, Juvia's face was red like Erza's hair, and Erza getting lost in her thoughts. Well now it's my turn. ''Hello everyone my name is Levy Mcgarden nice to meet you.'' As I was done I could see two boys having hearts in their eyes (A/N Can u guess who they are lol) and I saw a guy with black hair and piercings he looked a bit scary but I think I will manage just fine I think

Lucy POV

Now it was my turn. "Hello my name is Lucy Heartfilia it's nice to meet you all. " All I could hear was boys whispering like het she's cute, she's hot, and etc. But what ever I thought until I saw a pink head? Looking at me with a grin. Weird.