Chapter 10: rejected

Wendy POV

"You heard us, go out with us" Said the boys. We were all shocked, well some of us.

"Don't you think that's way to fast" I said coldly, and I mean am I wrong, this is still the first day and now these boys asked us now, like that way to fast.

"Aw come one it will be fun" Romeo winked at me and put his arm around me. I then pushed him away. "Ok first of all DON'T TOUCH ME and second of all we won't accept because we won't be one of your toys" I responded and gave them a glare, I then see Erza taking my side.

"Yes, we won't be your new toys to play with." Erza said and gave them a death glare, but most likely to a specific person Jellal.

"Who said we will be using you as toys" Natsu smirked, and went close to Lucy and she stepped back. "Stay 10 feet away of me." Lucy said a bit afraid. "But why cutie" Natsu smirked and pinned her to the wall. Lucy was then blushing furiously.

Third POV

Then you see one of the employees coming toward us. "I'm sorry but all you 10 have to leave" Said the employee. "What why" Asked the confuse Levy. "Because your causing a scene here, so follow me to the exit" Said the employee, then they sighed and left. "Thank you" Said the employee and left. "Now look what you did!?!" Exclaimed Juvia. "What" Said the boys stupidly. "YOU KICKED US OUT" Shouted the girls.

"You know what never mind its getting late we should go home" Suggested Erza
Then the girls were stopped by once again..

"Seriously" Said the girls annoyed. "Ok that's enough" Said Wendy and Erza as they both grabbed Romeo and Jellal hand and twisted them. "Ow! Ok ok stop" Yelled the boys in pain. "Fine" Said the 2 girls as they let go. "Do you want to be next" Lucy said as Natsu and the boys let go looking a bit terrified.

"So will you go out with us" Said the boys, while the girls were giving them a seriously look. "isn't it obvious NO!" Yelled the girls and then left. "Seriously how dumb are they" Thought the girls as they went to seperate ways.

Meanwhile with the guys, they were shocked, they have never been rejected...

Is this how it feels....

To be rejected
_________________________________________

Sorry if that was short, I just have a lot of things to do, but that is all see you all next time

Bai Bai