Chapter 6:Threatened

Wendy pov

This is the worst day ever I thought. Well I mean am I wrong, first I have to sit AND my locker is next to the person I hate. And he just pinned me to the wall. Good thing Erza taught me self defense and on what to do when someone's tryst to you know do that.

As I was walking to the cafeteria, I saw the girls eating outside. I rushed over and they asked me a lot of questions.

"Your late Wendy" Erza in a kinda deadly tone, and sometimes if we're late uhh we have to buy her 10 or more strawberry cake, "you were 20 minutes late. " Levy said worriedly. "Are you ok who hurt you I swear if any-" Lucy was about to say the last part until juvia interrupted her. "Why was Wendy~chan late." So I decided to answer those questions which I don't think I had a choice.

5 minutes later

Lucy POV

I was shocked, on what Wendy had told us, and I wasn't the only one the girls were also shocked speechless, and Erza looked like she wanted to kill the guy who did that. Oh and keep in mind that this was still the FIRST DAY.

"good thing I taught you self defense and what to do when things happen." Erza said and Wendy nodded. Then we heard the Bell ring. "What class do we have next?" Juvia said curiously, "we have... History next." Answered Levy.

As we were walking to class I noticed a salmon or a pink head staring at me and then I see a girl with white short hair with blue eyes staring at me, she kinda looked like Mira but no, I could tell she didn't like me, not one bit. She was also giving me a Im-gonna-kill-you look. Creepy.

I then sat down between Wendy and Levy. And behind was Romeo, Natsu, and Gajeel I think that's there name, when Wendy turned back, she saw Romeo and gave him a dead glare and faced us again.

Class was starting, and while I was taking notes, I felted someone pulling or touching my hair, I then turned and saw him.

"What are you doing" I said Annoyed. "You know Luce your hair is so soft" He said trying to be innocent. "Well first of all my name is Lucy and secondly stop playing with my hair." I whispered back but a bit loud.

"NATSU AND LUCY WERE IN CLASS, DO YOUR LOVEY-DOVEY THINGS AFTER SCHOOL!." Our teacher yelled. And when she said that I got triggered. And noticed Wendy and my friends giggling or laughing quietly. "Uh miss I was just telling NATSU to stop playing with my hair." I said. "I DON'T CARE NO TALKING" My teacher said angrily. "Fine... Sorry miss" I muttered. And sat back down, and started taking notes again. "You idiot, you got me in trouble" I whispered angrily, "Lucy you heard what the teacher said no lovey dovey things remember" He smirked. Right now I just feel like strangling him right now.

Bell rings

I then grabbed my things and headed to my next class until someone stopped me if it is who I think it is I will murder him. I then turned and it was not him surprisingly, it was the white haired girl with blue eyes, "may I help you?" I asked. "Yes stay away from my Natsu" She said. "Don't worry I don't like him" I said. "Well just stay away from him and if you do then we won't have a problem" She said and walked off.

Was she threatening me, well what ever because I won't like him. Now I know how Wendy felted when she had to deal one of natsu's friend.

Natsu POV

Right now Romeo was telling me about what he did with one of the new girls I think he said her name was Wendy, and from what he was telling me, she sounds like the hard to get type of girl and so does the blonde she looks cute, and I'm also gonna make her mine.

"-su, NATSU! " Romeo shouted, making me to snap back to reality. "Huh oh sorry Romeo what we're you saying." "Dude this is like the 3 time you were deep in your thoughts" Romeo said making me frown. "Well I'm not the only one Jellal Gajeel Gray AND you were deep in your thoughts." I responded. "Whatever"

"So you and Lucy huh" He smirked. "W-what are you t-talking about?" I could feel my face heat up. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON I NEVER STUTTER. So I decided to fire back and tease him. "So you and Wendy huh" I teased

"W-WHAT" He stuttered "I don't like her" He said. Sure "whatever you say" I teased him. "Oh shut up" He said annoyed and left.

But do I like her, she seems not into me though. Then I smirked, this will be quite fun and challenging. So I thought maybe after school I'll ask her out. Yea I mean every girl says yes, so there is no way she will no.