Chapter 11: Bullied part 1

Lisanna POV

I can't believe Natsu broke up with me, no one has ever dumped me before, and I wasn't the only one, my best friends Chelia, Ultear, Silvia and Meredy were also dumped by their boyfriends or now..ex boyfriends.

"This sucks" Said Chelia still upset and we all nodded, "yea and also isn't weird that we all got dumped on the same day" Said Meredy. "Well to be fair, you were cheating on him soo.. " Said Ultear.

"I hate those new girls" Mumbled Silvia under her breath, I then remembered what happened in class, and I'm starting to think it was those new girls fault

If it weren't for them, we would still be together but apparently fate didn't want me and Natsu to be together. Well whatever it is, he BETTER not date that Blonde bimbo. And that blonde bimbo BETTER not date my precious Natsu.

"I agree with Silvia, I saw that blue wavy hair chick all over my Gray." Said Ultear angrily.

"Yea I saw that dark blue haired girl all over my Romeo, like Slut alert."Said Chelia angrily.  True, I bet those girls are sluts.

" I saw that red head bitch all over my Jellal~kins, only I can be allowed to touch him, not her." Complained Meredy

"I saw that shorty, all over my Gajeel, like hell no." Muttered Silvia. And honestly I'm surprise she liked Gajeel, the metal head.

"Let's teach those sluts a lesson" I said as I cracked my knuckles at the same time, those girls need a lesson for doing that to our boys.

"Yea!" My friends said, and I smiled. "Then let's do that tomorrow." I added and they nodded.

Oh this will be fun.

The next day..  ( Levy POV)

Now the second day of school yay. (Note the sarcasm) I then got off of bed and got ready. Since Wendy lived closer to me like next door, (btw I live In a apartment so that's why) I went to my window and saw her staring at the sky

It looks like she had a lot in her mind so I decided to leave her alone for a while, and get ready for school, and this is what I'm wearing:

I then put on my yellow bandana on ate just a plain toast, then I went to check on Wendy and she was still there, we have 30 minutes to go to class and I took 10 minutes so

"WENDY GET READY FOR SCHOOL" I yelled then I saw Wendy snap out of her thoughts gave me a sheepish grin and went to get ready, I chuckled at her reaction and went down the lobby and wait for her.

After 20 minutes I saw Wendy Wearing this:

"Hey sorry just had a lot of things in my mind" Apologized Wendy

"Hey sorry just had a lot of things in my mind" Apologized Wendy. "There is nothing to apologize to, everyone zones out at some point'' I said and gave her a reassuring smile, and she smiled back at me.

While Wendy and I were walking, I could see a pinkette and a silver hair girl glaring at us for some unknown reasons. Me and Wendy just looked at each other and shrugged it off.

Then the pinkette and the silver hair girl starts walking towards us, I was confuse, and so did Wendy and things got well... Weird

Wendy POV

I then see the pinkette and silver hair girl walking towards us, I don't know why, they maybe mistook us for another 2 people but then the conversation was nothing I predict/knew

" Ok listen here you sluts, stop flirting with our mans got it" Said the pinkette with her fist in the air and I was confused, what guys.

"Um I don't quite understand" Said Levy confuse. "Ok listen here know-it-all, you've been flirting with our man's yesterday and it better not happen again or else." The girl with silver hair  said coldly and glaring at us Boys.. Wait did she meant the PLAYERS.

"Ok first of all, Don't you EVER call her a know-it-all, she has a name you know, and second of all we were not flirting with your " Man" So I don't know if you know the difference between flirting and not flirting and if you don't know, then you need to get your facts right" I protested and I could see everyone shocked.

"No one has ever talked back to her before" I heard one voice said.

"She must have guts to talk to the popular/mean girls here" I heard another voice said.

"You little-" The pinkette was about to say something until someone I.E me had to interrupt her.

"Ok pinky pie, me and my friend will be heading now so bai bai" I said annoyed and grab Levy's wrist and stormed off.

I could feel all eyes on me, what has no one ever defended their selves or to their friends before I thought.

"Thanks Wendy" Said Levy giving me a smile. "No problem" I said giving her a smile. (And little did she know but one of the players heard and saw the whole thing)

I then see a familiar blonde sitting on a table crying, the more I stepped close the more I Recognize this person. My eyes widen, I could see her legs and arms having bruises and cuts.

"Lucy"