Chapter 9: want to go out

Third pov

It was at last the end of the day, so much has happened especially on the first day.

5 girls were putting their books away, and they went to a ice cream shop not to far from here.

But what they didn't know was that the players would always hang out there.

Lucy POV

"Thats a good idea!" I exclaimed, Levy suggest that we should go to the ice cream shop, that's actually really close here.

The girls nodded and then we left. Levy also told us that the ice cream shop is like 1 block away, so it shouldn't be that far.

"This has been the most unexpected first day" Wendy said trying to make a conversation. "Juvia agrees, it has also been the weirdest day" Juvia said. "Why is that?" I said curiously,

"Well let's just say that 2 black haired boys pinned us to the wall and tried to kiss us" Levy added. "I thought I was the only one?!" Exclaimed Wendy.

"Nope, and we did meet 3 guys who wanted to be friends with us." Said Juvia. "Really what we're their names" I asked. "Their names were Lyon, Jet and Droy." Replied Levy.

Then we noticed that our friend Erza wasn't even talking, heck she wasn't even complaining about not having strawberry cake.

"Erza are you ok you haven't been talking for 5 minutes?" Asked the concerned Wendy. "I'm fine" Replied Erza in a sad tone, I could tell she wasn't her head was down, and her bangs were covering her eyes.

"What happened?" Asked Levy. "Well it's just I met my childhood friend, and he wasn't himself... He.. C-changed." Stuttered Erza, and this shocked us all.

Well 1 Erza had never mentioned her childhood friend to any of us. And 2 she never told us how he looked like so we were shocked.

"If you dont mind Erza, can we ask who is he?" I asked then she sighed..

"Its J-J-jellal.." stuttered Erza while she was upset. "and what did he do to make you think he changed?" asked Juvia. ''Oh it was- oh LOOK WERE HERE" said Erza with Stars in her eyes and she ran in there. The girls and I looked at eachother but we just shrugged it off and went to keep our mind off of it.

but when we went inside 10 minutes later, 5 VERY familiar boys walk in and our eyes widen in shock, 2 girls (Erza and Wendy) went from cheerful to a disgusted look on their faces.

Natsu POV (Before they arrived to the ice cream shop)

Me and the guys were so bored. Then I see Jellal upset, sure he is annoying but he is still my friend and so I went to check up on him. As I was walking there, I could see his head down,his bangs covering his eyes, then I saw tears in his eyes.

"Hey man you ok?" I asked. No reply. "jellal you ok man" I asked again but no answer. "its fine if you don't want to talk but atleast tell me whats wrong" I said looking at him sternly then was about to leave until someone grabbed my wrist, I then turned and saw Jellal. "you want to talk" I asked and he nodded slowly.

I then see the gang coming towards us. "Hey dude we saw you upset here and we went to check up on you" Gray said and everyone nodded.

"M-my childhood c-crush hates m-m-me" Jellal stuttered. Jellal had never mentioned a childhood friend before.

"Hey you don't mind but can you tell us her name?" Romeo asked but no reply. He then muttered something. "What did you say?" Gajeel asked. "I-Its- " He was about to tell us something until someone interrupted. "Hey anyone feeling hungry?" Gajeel asked annoyed and we all just glared at it. "YEA LET'S GO TO THE ICE CREAM STORE" Jellal suddenly screamed and ran to the icecream place, "HEY WAIT UP DUDE" I yelled then he stopped.

"Hehe sorry" He said with a sheepish smile. "It's ok cmon let's go inside" Gray suggested and we nodded. As we walked inside we saw 5 familiar girls, and our eyes widen, I saw Jellal and Romeo, Jellal had a guilty look on his face while Romeo just had his player smirk on his face.

Third POV

The girls and the guys were shocked 'what the heck/hell are they doing here!?!' They thought. And someone just HAD to speak.

"Hey Wendy" Romeo winked at her, but instead of receiving a blush, he received a death glare from Wendy.

"Erza.. " Jellal said guilty, "don't even say my name" Said Erza angrily, while giving him a death glare.

"Didn't expect to see you girls here" Smirked Natsu, "oh shut it pinkie" Responded Lucy harshly, "IT'S SALMON" Natsu yelled and everyone chuckle/giggled.

"Cmon we h-have to go" Levy said as she was about to leave until someone stopped her. " Why, can't we all have fun here" Gajeel smirked. "Yea we have to get going now it's getting late" Exclaimed juvia, "Aw and we were just
having fun here.

"Hey girls" The guys said to each of their "targets" "Yes" 3 girls said nicely while 2 girls *cough* erza and wendy *cough* cough* weren't well... not so nice. "WHAT?!?!" The 2 girls said harshly which inside both boys Romeo and Jellal felt their heart sink for some unknown reason.

" Well we were just wondering if you want to go out on a date with me" Said the boys together,

While the girls just stood there in shock...

"Wait...

What?!?!?"