Chapter 10

I walked in and saw that the Cullen's were gone. I sat down next to Charlie and he looked at me worried. He gave Blaise a look and said,

"Your friends are up into your rooms. But Hermione could I talk to you for a minute?"

I nodded and watched Blaise go up to his room. I turned to Charlie and saw his look of concern. I knew something was wrong, but I just did not know what. Charlie sat down on the couch and then patted for me to sit down next to him. He sighed and then said,

"Hermione, I have been keeping something from you. I know that Bella and you have been part of the magical world. But I do not know how far Bella is involved. I know what you are my dear niece."

I looked at him shocked and did not know what to say. He knew that I was a witch and knew that Bella was with a vampire. I gave him a look and asked,

"So, you know I am a witch and that Bella is dating a vampire?"

He nodded and said,

"I have been keeping it to myself for my life. I never even told your parents, but I knew you were a witch and right when I meet Edward, I knew that he was a vampire. I also know about the shifters and that my dear friend is part of the Quileute pack in LaPush. I just been keeping it to myself. But I am tired of keeping it to myself. I can see that you are going to be part of mess and I was hoping you would. Please keep everyone safe. I am so sorry that I am asking you of this when you already went through shit in London. But I know you would be there for them."

"Charlie, you have no idea how happy I am to hear that you know. I have been feeling so closed to you. You have been there for me and since I a kid you have been there for me. You never treated me different like everyone else. I will always keep the ones I care for safe. I plan on staying here and I can see myself calling this home to me. I promise you that I will be there for them." I told him.

He gave me a nod and hugged me. We sat here in silence. I heard footsteps and turned to see Blaise and George standing there. Charlie nodded and then said,

"I think your friends are waiting for you. We can talk more later."

I nodded and gave him one more hug. I love my uncle so much. He was the best in the world. I was so lucky to have him. We walked up the stairs and then right into Blaise room. I turned to all my friends and let out a sigh I have been holding in.

"So, Blaise was filling us in on everything. How is it that you go to the most muggle town and still find magical beings?" Harry asked with a laugh.

I couldn't help but laugh at him. I then said,

"As you all would say it. I do not go looking for trouble. Trouble just finds me."

We all started to laugh. We talked about everything and what has been going on. I told them about the conversation I had with Charlie downstairs. They were as surprised as I was when I told them that Charlie knew about the magical world.

Ginny, Luna and I walked to my room. Ginny grinned at me and asked,

"So, what can you tell us about these boys from LaPush? It seems like one of them got your attention."

Just laughed to me and got ready for bed. I looked over to Ginny and Luna. They both were giving on this. I sighed and said,

"What do you want to know about them? I don't know them that well yet. The only one I know is Jacob and that was a long time ago."