Chapter 7

I sighed and walked out of school. I looked around for Bella. I barely saw her since lunch. If we had class together I barely talked to him. I did not see her around and then Alice came up to me and said,

"Bella is coming. She had a question for the teacher about homework. So, if you want to wait for her and Edward here with us you could?"

I walked over to where Alice went. Jasper gave me a smile and asked,

"How was the rest of your day?"

"It' went well. It was a little over whelming. But I really enjoyed it. It was different." I shared.

"It must have been really over whelming for you. I don't know how you did it." Jasper said.

I looked at him and there was something different about him. I knew what they were and that they were different from other vampires, but Jasper was different completely. His look he gave me was something I was used to.

"Well, I guess I am used to it. I have had a harder time before. But this a different challenge completely." I shared.

Jasper nodded and right then Bella and Edward came walking to us. Bella came over and gave me a hug. I was a little confused but I kind of knew what this hug was for. She didn't say anything about what happened at lunch, but I knew she felt bad.

"Are you ready to go?" Edward asked.

"Yeah, I have a few pieces of homework that needs to get done. So, let's go. See you around Jasper and Alice." I said waving bye.

As they walked into the house there was Blaise sitting there with Jacob. I gave them both smiles and gave Blaise a hug. He said,

"Look who I found outside."

"Hey, Jake what's up?" I asked.

I saw him looking over to Jake and saw how he was giving Edward a look and there was something going on with them. Jake looked at them and said,

"I'm just here to warn you that she was seen. But she left when Paul went after her."

Edward nodded, and you could see the worry in Bella's eyes. I looked to Blaise and he was trying to read them. I had a bad feeling about this. I sighed and then saw Jake out. I gave him a look and asked,

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, it's just something between the Cullen and us. I was just the message boy." Jake said. He gave me a hug and then said,

"You and Blaise should come back down to the reserve soon. My dad was a little upset that you didn't come and say hi when I told him that you were in town. You know how he gets when they get older." Jake joked.

"Yeah, we should come by some time. I would love to see Billy. Maybe this weekend I will take a trip down there with Blaise." I told him.

He nodded and left. I watched him go into the woods. I gave him a look and said,

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, don't worry. I know a short cut through here. I will hopefully see you this weekend." He hollered to me.

I just shook my head and went back inside. I followed Blaise upstairs and into his room. I closed the door and turned to him. He gave me this look that I knew too well. I then opened my mouth and asked,

"What did you hear?"

"Why is it that every where we go you are always around danger? There is something your cousin is hiding. There is this vampire after her. But I was not able to get much out of any of them. They were trying to not think about it." Blaise shared with me.

I nodded and then let out a breath I was holding in. I was not surprised that my cousin was in some type of danger. It looked like trouble and supernatural followed us everywhere. I gave Blaise a look and he nodded. We walked down the stairs and I found Bella on the couch with Edward.

"Hey, Blaise and I are going to go for a walk and look around town. We will be back later." I told her.

"Do you want us to come with?" Bella asked.

"No, it's alright. You look like you are busy anyways. We should be back by dinner." I told her.

We walked out of the house and I looked around to make sure that no one was looking. We then headed to the woods. I ran ahead of Blaise smiling. This was one reason I loved being a witch. Blaise caught up with me and grabbed me. I started to laugh, and I said,

"Are you ready?"

"Let's do this. I have been itching for a run." Blaise said.

I let the magic go through me as I changed. I got smaller and was now on was a wolf. I turned to see a fox wagging his tale at me. Blaise and I were like partners in crime when it came to our animagus forms. I was a light brown with some white wolf. Blaise was a dark red fox.

We started to run through the woods. I felt free when I was my animagus. This was my get away from my life. When the war ended I remember always running in the forbidden forest running. Blaise hit me with his paw. I glared at him and we ran faster.