richie imagine for arrah

request for s-pacegays  hope u like it bb

"why'd you chicken out?" eddie asked his sister as he rode in circles on his bike in the street in front of their house. she shrugged as she sat on the curb and picked at the grass. "just waiting for the right time." she answered. he rolled his eyes. "you said that last time arrah." "whatever eddie! just let me do it when i want to do it okay? i will know when the right time is." she snapped. "that's such bullshit arrah! it's so weird being around you two. he's my best friend and you're my sister and you get all giggly and blushy and shit around him and it's gross. just tell him and get it over with." he said. she shook her head. he sighed before his eyes lit up. "oh great, what bright idea do you have now?" arrah asked, pushing a strand of brown hair behind your ear. "get your bike and race me. if i win you have to tell richie, and if you win i'll leave you alone about it forever." she thought about it for a second before getting up off the ground and dusting herself off. "deal." she said. she ran to the garage and her and eddie set up to race.

"okay, first one to the end of the street yeah?" eddie said. arrah agreed.

"okay, on your mark, get set, go!" eddie said. they pushed off and began paddling as fast as they could. arrah started off in the lead which made her pretty happy, but her heart quickly sank as eddie passed her at the last second.

"FUCK! EDDIE NO!" she yelled. eddie got off and threw his bike down, jumping for joy. "YES YES YES! GO FIND RICHIE RIGHT NOW!" she huffed and hid her face in her hands before groaning and turning around on her bike, riding into town.

arrah's breathe caught in her throat as she saw richie in the arcade. she looked at her reflection in the glass window and fixed her hair before walking in. she walked over to street fighter, where richie was playing.

"hey rich." she said. he looked over at her for a quick second before turning his attention back to his game. "hey kaspbrak." he said. "can i talk to you?" she asked. he laughed. "uhh...can it wait? i'm kinda busy right now." he said. "it's really important richie." she looked outside and saw eddie standing there. he gave her a thumbs up. she rolled her eyes and looked back at him. "i'm sure it is arrah, but i'm trying to beat my high score right now and i've been training for a really long-" "i really like you a lot richie." she cut him off. his whole body froze and his head snapped to her direction. she felt her whole body getting hot. "what? like, like like?" he asked. she began to panic. "um- i- you know what just forget i even said anything!" she said as she turned to rush out of the arcade, but she was pulled back. richie grabbed her wrist and spun her around, pulling her in by her waist and kissing her.

"fucking took you long enough to admit it, yeah?" he smirked. she blushed again. "what do you mean?" she asked. "i knew you liked me dummy." he said. her eyes grew wide. "did eddie tell you?" she asked. he laughed. "no. he didn't have to. you're not subtle at all." he said. she hit him in the arm. "maybe i was dropping hints on purpose." he laughed and kissed her again. "sure you were, sweetheart."

omg i think this is my fav imagine i've ever written this was so fun i loved the storyline so much i hope u like it xoxo